General Motors Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Motors Summer Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at General Motors.

Interview

After talking with a recruiter during a networking session on campus, I received a call the following evening for an on campus interview. The interview was a first round screening of applicants. The interview process itself took about 15 to 20 minutes and candidates were interviewed back to back by two recruiters. Both recruiters asked questions and took notes on laptop/tablet. The interviewers were very friendly and there was already a level of familiarity between us, because I had met one of them during the previously mentioned networking. Questions were mainly directed to figure out the candidates personalities, interests within GM, and experiences. Case questions nor technical questions were given. The recruiters were open to questions after the interview and answered detailed questions about the possible job locations that an intern might be hired into.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about a time when you had a to make a decision to give up something."   Answer Question