General Motors Supplier Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Motors Supplier Quality Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Motors (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2015.

Interview

very straight forward and brief, I went to the Hilton in 6th of October where the process was completed. There were approximately 100 candidates that entered the interview process.

Interview Questions

• asked me to tell them about myself   1 Answer
  • what is a weakness i have   1 Answer
  • why general motors   1 Answer
  • Talk about an obstacle that you had to overcome and how you managed   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Motors (Warren, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from TA recruiter within 2 days. After initial phone screening, took 2 days for the recruiter to get back and schedule an onsite interview .

Onsite interview: Flew in the earlier night and interviewed with 2 Senior Managers for 1 hour each. Standard STAR format and things to remember:
    1) Be precise, don't give BS stories- these guys do not have much time so respect that
    2) Confidence and know your resume
    3)Ask good questions relative to your job, know your job, requirements for the job
    4) STUDY for the interview, prepare, READ all the reviews .This helped me the most to prepare. Thank you to all the folks who left a review prior to my interview
    5) Study , spend time preparing for the interview. Practice communicating your resume in a concise manner

Interviewers were very congenial, they will go through your basic knowledge and thought process and evaluate your fit .

Took 10 days to hear back from the recruiter , I did keep in touch as I had another offer so that helps. If not , yet do follow up timely. Show your interest and desire. Times are tough, opportunities less and competition is high. Do your best !!

Interview Questions

• Which was the worst job you did of the ones stated on the Resume, why?

What is a weakness you bring to GM?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a senior position so did not negotiate as I was satisfied with the offer. Everything after the primary offer follows timely .

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Motors (Warren, MI) in September 2010.

Interview

Job applicants screened through 3rd Party and if all criteria are met, resume is forwarded to hiring authority for interview. 3rd Party has some strange requirements so it is recommended to seek out current employee's for direct GM contact information. Interview based on the Lominger Principals

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a situation with a difficult co-worker   Answer Question