General RV Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at General RV

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at General RV

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at General RV.

Interview

Informal. Asked a few questions and was told I could have the job. Really they just talked about themselves a lot. You just sit there and listen. Asked a few questions regarding what was on my resume then decided they either liked your look or not and moved onto the next person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for General RV

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General RV (Detroit, MI) in February 2019.

Interview

Open House. Many applicants. They had no interest in hiring people based on their skills, just looking for bodies to fill their tech positions. The gentleman doing the interview did not review my resume and used basic interview questions that could have been pulled straight off of google. He spent about 5 minutes with me and then pushed me into the back for an entry level tech position. I am a grown man with responsibilities and many skills. I cannot work for $10/hr. I wish they would have just told me that they didn't have a position that could utilize my skills rather than waste my time trying to put me into a position that they knew I wasn't interested in. If you have any experience being a tech or are looking to get into that area this could be a good position for you. The people in the tech positions seemed to stay long term and they offer training. I just am not in a position to move to a new career at this point in my life and it doesn't seem like a position that would be able to feed my family at an entry level. Also, if you are able to get an interview with someone else, they might actually take the time to see what skills you have and find a position or career path within their company to retain good people rather than push them out. Or maybe he was just having a bad day. Either way, an interview process works both ways; We get a very short period of time to assess and impress one another, and General RV did not leave a good impression in my mind as an employer.

Interview Questions

• Give a reason that you left a previous company and how you could have done things differently   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General RV.

Interview

One Day Interviews in Wixom, MI. Met with two people, one was a floor manager I think, the other an Internet sales manager. Not impressed with the first one, however the Internet guy was clear, to the point and very informative. They did not talk about money but let us know about benefits and growth path. I heard your really cannot move up unless you are family or married to family. Just what I see on the reviews. I had a chance to look at the sales team on the floor and it reminded me of a Car Dealer with people sitting around doing nothing waiting for a prospect. I was told a decision was going to be made within a few days. No one called. The talent that was sitting in the waiting room was pretty weak. I really wanted to practice my interview skills. Overall a weak interview process.