Sokrati Interview Question: General puzzles. Most importa... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Business Analyst Interview Pune (India)

General puzzles. Most important thing here is ,even-though

puzzles are simple,but you should explain properly . Questions like :- Ants moving on circumference of square ,what is probability of meeting ? wood and cut related puzzle. aptitude related questions . some 2 other puzzles .you can easily answer those questions Estimate number of transaction through online tomorrow in Delhi Team management related questions . case studies Airtel 4G sim launch in middle east countries ,what all factors required to keep in mind while entering into market. You will be given 3-4 startup Ideas,then you have choose one among them and say why you want to invest in that startup ,why not in other two startup. Market entering cases,identifying target audience questions. Client -related questions,how you will prioritize clients ? If you are going in plane ,in between it is crashed in deserted island ,how you will handle this situation. Hr- tell me about yourself ,Weakness, strength, role model, most difficult situation ,how you managed it . Be thorough with your CV. Be organic,natural ,tell answers in your own style ,decent communication skills, strong team work . comments :- I got call from HR stating that I am placed but I haven't received offer letter .As I am in final year ,after completion of my graduation I will receive a offer letter. Interviewers are really cool enough . But it is time taking process ,please be patient in order to make through the final . For more queries and want to know any other things contact me LinkedIn name :- Kadarla Manoj Kumar Wish you all the best !
Answer

Interview Answer

2 Answers

wood or cut related puzzles?

Anonymous on Jan 11, 2016

What was your answer to the airtel case study?

Anonymous on Jun 12, 2018

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.