Generational Equity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Generational Equity Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Generational Equity

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Generational Equity.

Interview

Went on a total of 3 interviews with different people. Everyone was nice. Office was very nice. Seemed to be a somewhat casual corporate environment. Pay range for the Receptionist position started at $15.

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay if I yelled or screamed at you for something?   2 Answers

Senior Business Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Generational Equity (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Quick, hired on the spot. Lots of turnover so always looking to hire anyone. I met with two of the management team in one office. Took less than an hour. Easiest interview I have been on. There are three managers total and you never meet the VP's. They are separated from the telemarketers.

Interview Questions

• What do you need to work on as a person?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Generational Equity (Austin, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

It was a fairly casual process. One interview and I was hired on the spot. They asked me about my level of computer skills and my experience with talking to business owners. Also, they asked me if I could go to Dallas for a week of training.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience have you had?

Would you be happy here after being a financial adviser?

Could I go to Dallas for a week of training.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, negotiation was not available. They had a fixed base and commission structure that seemed reasonable to me.