Genesis Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genesis Health System Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genesis Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis Health System.

Interview

Interviewed on three different occasions. First time was with HR Rep, the second time I met with the VP of department and the final meeting was with VP's team. A contingent offer was made pending a background check which took less than a week to come back. Process was typical overall.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions were asked. Strengths & weaknesses etc. as well as a few behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Care Coordinator Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis Health System (Davenport, IA) in June 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews. One with the director and one with a group of 8 peers. It was interesting. I had a phone interview first with the director and she asked several questions about what skills I had and what my interests were. Then I had a face to face interview with the director and we went over the job requirements and day to day activities. Then had a peer to peer interview with staff I would be working with. This was very interesting. I was able to ask questions and they were able to ask me questions also.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this department?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis Health System (Davenport, IA).

Interview

Very easy process. Applied online. Had 2 interviews and it was done. Typical interview questions. Some jobs have multiple people in the room, some just the nurse manager. They do like to hire from within first.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you see an employee doing something unsafe? Would you feel comfortable reporting a peer or confronting a peer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genesis Health System (Davenport, IA) in October 2012.

Interview

Basic hospital interview. Interviewed with the unit nurse manager with a tour of the unit. Manger was very thorough in explaining the job and expectations. I was offered the position immediately.