Genesis HealthCare Admissions Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genesis HealthCare Admissions Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Genesis HealthCare

Admissions Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Independence, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they called me for an interview. I thought the interview went very well except the director I was interviewing with was rude to other employees and family of residents while she was giving the tour of the facility. She told me I was going to get a second interview from Kelly the regional director. I never got a call so I called a week later and she told me Kelly had been sick and that she would be calling for me for a second interview. I still never got a call so I called again a week later and left her a voicemail she never called me back and then a week later I got an email that they were going to pursue other candidates. I didn't appreciate being mislead and lied to twice.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a resident was being abused by family?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genesis HealthCare

Admissions Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Huntington, WV) in December 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with Regional Director at a local site of service. Discussed my professional experience, discussed my experience with relationship building in former positions, and then discussed the overall job description, duties, of the position.

The following week I meet with a panel at the site of service to which the position is held - that included the site administrator, director of nursing, and clinical liaison.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to relocate   1 Answer