Genesis HealthCare Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genesis HealthCare Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Genesis HealthCare

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Harrisonburg, VA).

Interview

Interviewed with the DOR at the facility. Interview was typical strengths/weaknesses as well as situational. I was asked my experience in fieldwork as well as personal interested in the aging setting.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genesis HealthCare

Anonymous Employee in Rising Sun, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Rising Sun, MD).

Interview

Friendly, interested in my background. Listened to my needs. the supervisor ,staff and manager got to know me! We shared lunch and interacted with entire staff. Received a tour of facility. I really felt like I fit in. They made me feel welcome. We negotiated a wage that was right for me and my experience.

Interview Questions

• What were my salary requirements   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Norristown, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I sat with 2 managers. They were professional and I felt very comfortable. If they asked me a situational question ("What would you do if (blank) happened while you were with a patient?" they were understanding to the fact that I had no prior experience with this company and was unsure of their protocols.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring to this team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waterford, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Waterford, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process went very smooth. First, I was contacted by a recruiter to assess want area of the field I would like to work in (e.i home health, sub-acute care, etc.). The recruiter asked me personal questions about myself and why I choose Genesis to pursue a career. The recruiter then scheduled an interview with manage. The interview took place in a conference room setting with the Director of Rehabilitation and the Regional Manager asking questions. The Managers asked me a series of about 5 questions and then asked if I had any question. After the interview, managers took me on a tour of the facility. I received a call from the recruiter within the next couple of days with 2 offers. I had the option to decide which offer I wanted and when I would like to start my employment.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will fit in with the team at Genesis Rehabilitation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Recruit many interns and students. Visited lots of different facilities. You can shadow or volunteer first. Genesis owns many of their own buildings, other ones are contracted into many nursing homes. They utilize alot of PTAs and OTAs; although in the state of Pennsylvania, assistant therapists cannot re-evaluate and discharge their own patients. It was challenging, but they make sure they have the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• Patient care scenarios, order of operations, etc   1 Answer