Genesis HealthCare Charge Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

1.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Burlington, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with the Director of Nursing. She started with skimming my resume. Asked some questions, then left the room to pull two recent hires and nurse graduates in and left me with them to ask them any questions. Afterwards she pulled in the Nurse Educator in for me to meet with-while I was speaking she saw someone in the hall and got up (while I was answering a question she asked).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genesis HealthCare

Anonymous Employee in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Meriden, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

Overall interview process went quite well. Very professional yet personal. Interview was not too long yet not to short. Problem was afterwards with getting paperwork from HR. They would say they would release it via email yet no release would come.

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Belfast, ME) in May 2013.

Interview

I went in 2 days after applying, they asked me a few questions on what I did in the past. Then started explaining to me how and when I would start and that I would be on a day shift for the first month then sent to the overnight shift,.

Interview Questions

• none, they really didn't get to know me, they just seemed like they wanted a warm body to work. NO DRUG TEST!!! I couldn't believe it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

NO, they just gave me a paper and put the hourly info on it.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Baltimore, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

Very positive. Friendly and motivated . Gave a lot of information about company and goals. Got back to me in literally less than a week with a offer. Got to meet with the team to discuss their needs and expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

I placed a resume on monster.com. I applied for a position there. they called me back. I interviewed. They called me back to take a test and fill ot paper work and I was hired. I had an orientation for two weekls.

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Palm Bay, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

Awesome! I was qualified for the job. My interview was very short and professional because I was qualified with lots of experience and that's what they wanted. I was happy for the opportunity also

Negotiation

Great! Cause I had experience and they needed the experienced person