Genesis HealthCare Director of Marketing and Admissions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genesis HealthCare Director of Marketing and Admissions Interview Questions

Interviews at Genesis HealthCare

1.7

Director of Marketing and Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call to set-up an interview a few days later. The interview with the director of the facility went really well. They took me on a tour and introduced me to staff. At the end, she told me I was one of the top candidates and would be making it to the second round. A week or two went by and I was informed they were hiring an internal candidate, but they weren't sure this person really wanted the job. A few weeks after that, I was called and asked if I was still interested in the position because the internal employee had decided they weren't interested. I said yes and an interview was immediately set up with the regional director. She asked me no questions other than "tell me about yourself."

I was provided information regarding benefits at my request. I was also told an offer would be made that week. Two or three weeks later, I received an email stating an offer would be coming the next week. Received an email a week later stating they had went with another candidate. I don't mind they chose someone else... That happens. I was, however, annoyed by the implication I would be getting an offer and all the back and forth and mixed messages.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genesis HealthCare

Director of Marketing and Admissions Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went pretty smoothly for this position. I interviewed with the Administrator and afterwards was given a tour of the facility, ample time was given for questions. While touring the facility everyone did seem rather friendly and caring and nothing out of the ordinary seemed out of place. Nothing said or seen during their interview process turned me off from continuing my pursuit of the position.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall there being a difficult or unexpected question for this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardner, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Gardner, MA) in December 2018.

Interview

Wow. Very unprofessional. I had to wait an extra half hour because they couldn't find the director to meet with me. They sent another sad-looking lady to interview me and who has obviously never done this before. I finally saw the Director and she basically described the position as recruiting new business in the community and doing every other task asked. No, bedpan cleaning is not for me. I'm a marketing and admissions specialist.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have? (Resume right in front of them)   1 Answer