Genesis HealthCare Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Occupational Therapy Assistant

Genesis HealthCare Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Genesis HealthCare

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

It was fairly easy. I was familiar with the company before offically interviewing with the site. I enjoyed the process. I was able to ask questions and get great feedback that set my mind at ease. I felt like I made the right decision of going with this company.

Interview Questions

• What type if pt are u most comfortable tx   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genesis HealthCare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

I went in and met with a director of rehab in the rehab room. It was a very pleasant meeting. I talked about my past experience in response to questions, and then heard all about the position, the team, and the benefits. I was asked a few questions that were not difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose Occupational Therapy?
      How would you work with our population?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniontown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Uniontown, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

Went into interview with expectations that company was well respected. After interview, it was instilled in me that Genesis would be the very last place I would accept a position.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a demented patient said no to therapy?   1 Answer