Genesis HealthCare Rehab Office Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genesis HealthCare Rehab Office Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Genesis HealthCare

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Glen Mills, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I found the position online and applied. shortly, thereafter I received a response via email from the HR department inquiring as to my interest level for the position . all other HR functions for the telephone interview were through online services. I was then put in touch with the Director, spoke on the phone and interviewed in person at the site.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in working with rehabilatative population   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genesis HealthCare

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (York, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone followed by a second interview with direct manager. Very common interview questions and we talked salary and benefits on the first interview. It was not intimidating at all and I was confident that I was going to be hired afterward. You have to do background checks and get some medical testing, but they pay for the FIB fingerprinting and reimburse the medical vaccines and testing up to $50.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Baltimore, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview felt really comfortable. Interviewers were friendly. Asked normal questions. Gave a short tour of the facility, met some of the employees, and the process of what would happen after interview was over.

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview questions: previous work experiences, how you handled a difficult situation before, etc.   Answer Question

Rehab Office Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring managers provided a clear description about the position and then referred to my resume and asked specific questions regarding my previous experiences. One thing that I liked about this interview is that it was more of a conversation rather than being asked behavioral interview questions. Other than that the two hiring managers were very friendly!

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure?

Where do you see yourself five years from now?

What was the most creative idea that you ever came up with that was either at work or school?

What is one thing that you would like to improve on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Rehab Office Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

Very smooth interview process. Initial phone interview, then in person interview. Requested references for online survey. Online application. Tour of the area, discussion of work history, discussion of job requirements

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Marietta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Manager asked question about your resume. She asked if I was people oriented person. Also, if I was able to multi task. We had good 40min conversation. She also gave me a tour around the facility to get to know the place. I said it will take one week to finished the interview process, after that I got a call staying that I got the job!!

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you did in a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare (Basking Ridge, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied to the Green Knoll Center through their website. Within 3 days a recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. About a week later the recruiter called me to set up an in person interview. I interviewed with 2 people, the first part of there interview was a tour of the facility and the second part was an actual interview. The people I interviewed with were very friendly and they were open to all of my questions. A week after my interview the recruiter called me and sent a website for me to put in contact information for my references. A day after all my references submitted their answers the recruiter emailed me notifying that the facility chose to fill the position with someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went beyond job expectations for a patient/customer.   1 Answer

Rehab Office Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview

2 interviews...both in person. Interviews with the Manager and Area manager. Gave me a tour of facility, then description of job and what they were looking for. Then a series o questions. Overall irst interview was 30 min long and second interview with area manager was an hour long

Interview Questions

Negotiation

phone call back and forth for a higher raise