Genesis HealthCare System (ohio) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genesis HealthCare System (ohio) Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genesis HealthCare System (ohio)

Patient Access Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare System (ohio) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with two people. They were very understanding and asked a lot of questions related to customer service, problems, and situations that might come up. They train their employees on all computer programs separate from actually starting the job so that was nice to hear.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the last time you made a mistake and how you fixed it?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about the last time you were last for work and why?   Answer Question
    • What is an acceptable excuse to call of work?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about the last time you were last for work...   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a problem that came up at work and how you had to try and solve it...   Answer Question

I got another job offer with more benefits.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zanesville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare System (ohio) (Zanesville, OH) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview was alright. I interviewed with my manager for about an hour with the standard out of the book questions. After that I was given a written skills test and panel interview. The overall process was painfully slow, with weeks between contact and since their HR site is a joke just going to their email, you can not find out a status.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, they offer what the offer. Also do not expect to every get above the bottom of the scale for the "letter" of your pay range. There is no credit for experience.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genesis HealthCare System (ohio) in May 2009.

Interview

Lots of hoops to jump through, lots of management talking to others about employees. Management is able to look at employees "cronos", but the employees are not allowed to look at their own. Makes the employee have a disadvantage, they are not able to defend or rebut anything in the cronos. This makes the interview process unfair, because the management already has their mind made up.