Genesis Healthcare Occupational Therapist I Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 313 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Genesis Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare

Interview

Great interview . Very thorough and got to know the company. The DOR took the time to take me around the building which was very nice. I was able to tour the therapy gym as well and meet the current staff

Interview Questions
  • How I handle stress in the work place
    Answer Question

Genesis Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me and I was then contacted to schedule an interview. Interviewed for a full-time position for about 30 minutes. The recruiter reached out afterward to make an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare (Peabody, MA) in Mar 2020

Interview

Very easy going, made you feel comfortable and asked good questions. I did not feel intimidated or nervous as it felt more like a conversation than an interview. Would recommend working for this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare (Sacramento, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Easy process. Asked basic questions then toured the facility. After I met some of the stuff and was able to see how an evaluation is conducted. It was a very laid back process and the DOR was very nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2018

Interview

After applying through Glassdoor, a recruiter contacted me and talked about the position. I had to fill out a questionnaire and the hiring manager called to set up an interview. In between, I had to fill out another complete application along with references. I was interviewed in person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genesis Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare in Sep 2017

Interview

Call from Genesis recruiter, screening call from Director of Rehab at facility with general questions and information about the facility, interview with Director of Rehab, including questions from other employees

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to be flexible on the job and how do you handle unexpected situations?
1 person found this interview helpful

Genesis Healthcare

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare

Interview

Good. Recruiter screens candidate, then had phone interview and in person interview with DOR. Spoke with recruiter again about 1 week after interview and offer was made. Whole process from application to offer was 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare (Norfolk, VA) in Feb 2017

Interview

Short, sweet and to the point. They seemed to be in desperate need of an OT, so I was offered the job before they even really asked about or tried to get to know me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genesis Healthcare

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare in Jul 2016

Interview

Since a current employee referred me to the position, the interview process was a phone screen with someone from HR then spoke to DOR in person to review my previous work experience, tour facility, and determine fit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis Healthcare (New Brunswick, NJ) in Sep 2015

Interview

very relaxed interview . Friendly . They asked general question about experience and skills. Total interview was 45 minutes . Suggestion just be honest and straight forward. They do do a background check make sure you put the correct information on your resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews