Genesys Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genesys Health System

PCC Interview

Interview

it was very unorganized. when I arrived they forgot that I was coming and just threw some questions together. If I was looking for more than a pert time job I wouldn't have accepted the offer.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesys Health System in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview a week later. I met with the unit manager who was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. She also had me meet several of the nurses on the floor. She asked me traditional interview questions and then gave me several patient scenarios and asked how I would handle them. After I left the interview she told me I did great and that I would hear from HR within the next week and a half on whether or not I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had conflict and how you resolved it?
      What steps would you take to calm a patient down before resorting to using restraints?
      If a CNA didnt do something that you delegated to them how would you handle the situation?
      If you had a conflict with another employee how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Blanc, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genesys Health System (Grand Blanc, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

I put in my job application and was chosen to be interviewed. I met with the 2 managers on the floor. It was a great interview. They asked me a lot of questions and I answered them honestly.

Interview Questions

• How well do you get along with others? Are you a team player?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Blanc, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesys Health System (Grand Blanc, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

The process went really quick. I interviewed within a week of applying and I was told I was hired the next day. The whole process took about a week and a half. I started training the next month. The questions were normal question and were not difficult at all. Be confident and answer the best you can and you will have nothing to worry about.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you handled a difficult patient.   Answer Question