Genesys Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Operation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genesys (Daly City, CA).

Interview

I connected through LinkedIn to hiring manager. Then I got call form HR, followed by three rounds of interview. Interviews was pretty much on resume based. What I did and how that is related to work profile.

Business Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genesys (Daly City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

1. Phone call with recruiter
    2. 1 or 2 Phone call(s) with someone on the team
    3. Small data analysis challenge (excel + Tableau)
    4. on-site (1 to 4 either 1-1 or 1-2 people meetings)

Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Genesys (Daly City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very thorough, fast, and in-depth. They want a good fit as much as top skills. The questions weren't too difficult, but there were many interviews with questions posed in different ways. The in-house recruiting team was outstanding, by far the most responsive of many I encountered during my job search.

Interview Questions

• Lots of process questions, mostly around information gathering and dealing with problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genesys (Daly City, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was very responsive, open, and communicated frequently so I always knew where I stood in the process. Very smooth and timely process. Interview consisted of phone screen, one phone interview, and on-site interview with four professionals (30 minutes each).

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genesys (Daly City, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

smooth, no ups or downs, just what expected. panel interview wieth general logic and programming questions in java and javascript. touched on c++. mqanagers were infirmative and seemed to be progessional. the team was good. the overall experience was good. why do you keep asking for more detail. I am giveing yoiu all that I have

Interview Questions

• general whiteboard qyestions   1 Answer

Senior IT Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genesys (Daly City, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two screening calls (one with the recruiter and the other with the manager) and two onsite interviews with four managers. The interviews with the four managers were separate and included a person from the HR department. The interview with the HR person was more of a discussion of their benefits package.

Interview Questions

• Questions around why I was leaving my current company and discussion about programs/projects I managed for previous employers.   1 Answer

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genesys (Daly City, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It took around 4 weeks for the interview. I reached out to the manager on LinkedIn and had a phone conversation with him. Then I took an interview with Dimyka. She was really helpful through the whole interview process. I felt very encouraged after talking or texting with her every time. Also I talked with another manager and the SVP about the internship. They are both very pleasant conversation. Since I am in another city, all the interview was taken by phone. They also assigned me an assignment about data visualization using Tableau. It was quite challenging but also I got many supports from the team too.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Genesys (Daly City, CA).

Interview

I applied and got a call the very next day. Interview was scheduled for the following via Skype. Decision was made within 2 days. I accepted. Didn't start role for another 4 weeks because of on-boarding alignment /background checks.

Interview Questions

• Am I prepared to work for an organization with many remote stakeholders.   1 Answer

Sales and Service Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genesys (Daly City, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for a different internship, but unfortunately didn't get an offer. The talent acquisition employee who was helping me throughout the process of the first interview passed along this opportunity and helped me land an interview.

I met one on one with two people and through telephone/web conference with another couple different remote employees. Everyone was friendly and not intimidating. Overall a really positive experience.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genesys (Daly City, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen, 2 rounds of onsite 1:1 interviews (7 overall) before they made the decision to offer me the position. Very friendly, very professional and well prepared environment. Interviewers ranged from VPs and Senior Directors to direct peers and covered the entire range of functions I would be working with. Interview technique was mostly behavioral questions, as expected.

Interview Questions

• They asked pretty much the standard questions. Less about the direct industry they were in, but more about how to resolve certain situations that they are facing   Answer Question