Genesys Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genesys Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Genesys

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genesys (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

It was extremely professional and punctual. I applied online and received a call after about 15 days. I had a phone interview which was more of a conversation than an actual Q&A interview, which was very nice! It got me more interested in Genesys. I had a F2F interview a few weeks after, it was very nice. I was asked a few technical questions and coding questions, pretty easy and they were always helping me think when I was stuck.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genesys

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genesys (North Charleston, SC) in September 2014.

Interview

Totally 4 rounds of phone screening followed by 2 rounds of skype interview. The first skype interview was a panel interview with the team. The second skype was with the manager.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were mostly based on my previous jobs..   1 Answer
    • What kind of changes would you bring into the team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much of negotiations. . Salary was less but I accepted since my job was on pure genesys and felt I must belong here

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genesys (Markham, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Call with more details about the role followed by in person interview. The interview was broken down into parts written test followed by 4 one on one short discussions with people from different roles. Some tech people followed by HR then finally the hiring manager. I was made to feel really comfortable and the interview was a very positive experience. Unfortunately the role wasn't a good fit. Would definitely recommend the company to others.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genesys (Chennai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I had two rounds of telephonic interview and 2 rounds of face-to-face and then HR interview.
    I was asked everything related to Telecom Domain that i had mentioned in my resume.
    I had applied for Senior Software Engineer with SIP protocol background and i was asked questions on consultation transfer/ Proxies/ Registrar Servers / NAT /TURN/ STUN etc..
    All questions were posed such that unless you have working experience on these, you cannot answer those questions with just theoretical knowledge. Answering to such questions which makes you think and recollect what all you have worked on, was fun.

Interview Questions

• I was asked everything related to Telecom Domain that i had mentioned in my resume - SIP/RTP/UDP/TCP/TLS/NAT, etc.,   Answer Question