Genex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genex Interview Questions

2.4

Research Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genex.

Interview

very nice interview process. people friendly, lot of questions. long day, meet 5 person face to face. each has 30 minutes. very detail questions they ask. feel not very comfortable. compare to other companies that i interview, this is the hard one.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself. what is your biggest challenge   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genex (Culver City, CA).

Interview

Reasonable. You meet with the people you are going to work with. There isn't a certain way in which interviews are held. You can expect to learn about what they have in mind for the person filling the position. If you ask candid questions, you can expect honest answers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for something within reason and it was granted.

SSD Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genex (Wayne, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received a call for an interview approximately 1 week later. I had a phone interview with the Managing Attorney and one of the Team leads. From there, I had an in-person interview with the Managing Attorney and another Team Lead. After that, approx 3 days later, I had a third interview in office with the Head of the Department. I received a job offer two days later. Overall, the process took approximately 2 1/2 weeks from my first phone interview to the job offer.

Interview Questions

• How I handled dealing with individuals that were disabled   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genex (Culver City, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

The process was pretty slow. First was a phone screening by the HR Director, then I had an interview a few days later. After my interview, 7 weeks passed before HR Director asked me to come in again for a second interview. I heard back later that day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly about fit since the position was new.   Answer Question

Web Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genex (Culver City, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Asked a lot of object oriented trivia followed by some problems where a general algorithm was expected. After that questions were asked about my resume.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between an abstract class and an interface.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genex (Culver City, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

The companies recruiting firm Accolo contacted me first. They had seen my resume online and thought I would make a good fit for the position. I interviewed over the phone with the recruiter who told me about the position and asked me a few questions about my background. She set up an appointment for me to meet with the VP of Project Management the next week.

I drove down to the studio and met with the VP. He asked me about my PM philosophy and my education and made it clear what the expectations of the job were. As far as I could tell, we were getting on pretty well. He went so far as to give me a tour of the building and point out where my desk would be and asked me to contact him if I had any other offers or any questions. He promised that HR would get back to me within the week.

A week went and I never heard anything. Over the course of the next month I tried everything to reach him. By the end of the year, I hadn't heard anything, and attempted to contact him again. This time I asked to be transferred to HR who summarily informed me that all positions had been filled in house and the position was no longer available.

This was not the first time (or the last) that I will not get a position. That's no big deal. This was the first time that I had been totally shut out, however. They went out of their way to give me the impression that the position was mine, only to totally ignore any attempt I had to make further contact. It's unnacceptable, rude, and cowardly behavior and it's become all too common.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your management style.   2 Answers