Genex Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genex Services Interview Questions

2.2

RN Field Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genex Services (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

One on one at home office. Met with supervisor. Job expectations explained. Review of documenting requirements and electronic system. Overview of continuing education requirements. Salary and bonus structure. Overview of insuarnace carriers and their expectations.

Medical Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genex Services (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Filled out an application along with my resume and emailed it to their human resource department. I was contacted by phone to come and have an interview. I was told to bring my resume along with any documentation from previous employment and certifications.

Administrative Assistant (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genex Services (Wayne, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied to the company in November of 2015. I received a call about two weeks after applying for the position. I was offered the position two days after my interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were a hiring manager, what qualities would you look for in a perspective employee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had told the Operations Manager from the start that I won't accept a salary under $30,000, and they understood that. So we came to a mutual agreement on a salary.

Interview

It was a sit down meeting with the quality assurance department manager and branch manager. The interview was around an hour and it was only one face to face meeting.

Vocational Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genex Services (Troy, MI).

Interview

I Interviewed with the supervisor. She was very friendly and nice. I did have to take a typing test which was very easy. Overall the process was simple. I did have an employee referral and felt I was hired at the time of the interview because of it. I think having an employee referral helped a lot so if you can get one of those that would be good!

Interview Questions

• Do you have a thick skin, you might need it?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paoli, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genex Services (Paoli, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online through glassdoor and received an email asking if I was interested in the position. I was given a Face to Face with the Group Supervisor and Director in their conference room (they were very nice); I was a solid candidate for the position and after repeated follow ups on the hiring process (waiting for director to make a decision is what I was told) I still have not heard anything and that was 2-3 months ago. The lack of professionalism and inability to keep me updated is inexcusable and I will not be recommending this company to friends/family.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions - explaining situations/strengths/weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Telephonic Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountainair, NM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genex Services (Mountainair, NM) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by phone. After a brief introduction, I was asked to give a short review of my experience as a nurse. I was asked to describe why I thought I would be a good telephonic case manager. I described how my past experience taught me to work independently, maintain the caseload required by my employers, and have the ability to maintain a family life as well.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was asking if I was Spanish speaking.   1 Answer

RN Cast Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genex Services (Memphis, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

There is an online application and then I followed up with the local office regarding status of the application. I had an informal phone interview followed by an in person interview..

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genex Services (Phila, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Simple, sat down with a few people and basic behavioral questions. Very relaxed and layed back. Dress is casual but for an interview I still suggest business casual attire. Also bring copies of your resume, as I met with 3 different people. Easy interview, told me I would hear back quick, however I did not have a second interview set up until I called two weeks later to see if they had reached a decision

Field Medical Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genex Services.

Interview

Received an email, then received a message by voicemail. An Interview was set up quickly. Basic questions were asked, comfortable setting. Very nice one person interviewed. Able to show me electronic devises.

Interview Questions

• What type of case manager experience   1 Answer