Genex Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 23, 2018

2.2

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genex Services (Wayne, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Typical - the individual who interviewed me was pleasant

Negotiation

Once again, standard - I was told that they give annual salary increases however they did not

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genex Services (Phila, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Simple, sat down with a few people and basic behavioral questions. Very relaxed and layed back. Dress is casual but for an interview I still suggest business casual attire. Also bring copies of your resume, as I met with 3 different people. Easy interview, told me I would hear back quick, however I did not have a second interview set up until I called two weeks later to see if they had reached a decision

FCM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genex Services (Wayne, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Met at Wendy's by the Interstate; 1 on 1 interview with supervisor after applying online. Phone contact first then set up interview at fast food location. Supervisor was nice and basically asked previous experience, if board certified and so forth.

FCM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Genex Services.

Interview

Very basic questions. I was just informed about various duties of the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for more financial compensation and vacation

Interview

It was a sit down meeting with the quality assurance department manager and branch manager. The interview was around an hour and it was only one face to face meeting.

Referral Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genex Services (Wayne, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

One interview in person with multiple managers. They were nice and easy to talk to. It was the usual questions about naming one time you had to do something or things of that nature. There aren't really any tough questions or anything that you need to worry about. They mentioned that there would be a second interview, but I wound up receiving the offer without a second interview so I'm not sure if they usually use a second interview or not.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paoli, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genex Services (Paoli, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online through glassdoor and received an email asking if I was interested in the position. I was given a Face to Face with the Group Supervisor and Director in their conference room (they were very nice); I was a solid candidate for the position and after repeated follow ups on the hiring process (waiting for director to make a decision is what I was told) I still have not heard anything and that was 2-3 months ago. The lack of professionalism and inability to keep me updated is inexcusable and I will not be recommending this company to friends/family.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions - explaining situations/strengths/weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Medical Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genex Services (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Filled out an application along with my resume and emailed it to their human resource department. I was contacted by phone to come and have an interview. I was told to bring my resume along with any documentation from previous employment and certifications.

Vocational Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genex Services (Troy, MI).

Interview

I Interviewed with the supervisor. She was very friendly and nice. I did have to take a typing test which was very easy. Overall the process was simple. I did have an employee referral and felt I was hired at the time of the interview because of it. I think having an employee referral helped a lot so if you can get one of those that would be good!

Interview Questions

• Do you have a thick skin, you might need it?   1 Answer

Field Medical Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genex Services.

Interview

Received an email, then received a message by voicemail. An Interview was set up quickly. Basic questions were asked, comfortable setting. Very nice one person interviewed. Able to show me electronic devises.

Interview Questions

• What type of case manager experience   1 Answer