Genoa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

2.2

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genoa (Rome, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was very fast. You would apply for the job and if you were a qualified candidate the recruiter would contact you via email or phone and set up an interview with the site manager. They were very nice and detailed about everything. After my interview I started a week later due to drug screening and new hire paperwork.

Interview Questions

• How often were you tardy or absent from your previous job?   Answer Question

RSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genoa (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

I was first interviewed by a recruiter, then the manager, both over the phone. Then I was flown in to Eagon for a face to face. It was a great process and the manager seems very compatible.

Interview Questions

• My approach to interfacing with people.   1 Answer

Consumer Medication Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genoa (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on-line and received call from a recruiter. She was great and set up an interview right away. Comfortable interview with CMC supervisor and pharmacy manager - I enjoyed meeting with them. Everyone was very professional and friendly. An offer was made within a day or two of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with the served population.   1 Answer

I received an unexpected call from another agency for employment that better fit my schedule. (I didn't apply for the position - the director contacted me.) I would have otherwise joined Genoa-QOL.

Phlebotomist/Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genoa (Auburn, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the Phlebotomist Supervisor, Pharmacy Supervisor, and another phlebotomist/pharmacy assistant that was currently working there. The interview was going okay until the Pharmacy Supervisor came in and went on a rant about how he refuses to hire a phlebotomist that would be making more money then the people already working there. He was also talking about how's he's trying to change that, because he felt the phlebs got paid the lowest. It seems like he was mainly talking to the current worker who was in the room during the interview. It was just pretty odd. He left shortly after that and that's when I asked the Phleb Supervisor about the pay rate. I felt that I wouldn't receive the job after leaving being I asked for too much pay wise.

Interview Questions

• If I ever worked around mental health patients and how I would feel working around them?   Answer Question

PRN Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genoa (Johnstown, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I had previously interviewed for a FT PIC at Johnstown ACRP site, so I knew the area supervisor. The national recruiters acknowledged that I had an application on line, and spoke with area supervisor. They telephoned me back and offered me the PRN position.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to travel   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genoa.

Interview

Received a call from the HR Recruiter, very nice and professional, asked the normal HR questions, told me should would pass my resume to the hiring manager. Heard back from them rather quickly, went in to an interview just a few days later. I was told after that interview they would get back to me the next week. I heard back from them the next day, they asked for me to come back and meet the other individual I would support. I was told I would hear back from then in a week. I got the call saying they went with someone else. I was disappointed when the job was placed back onto the boards.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genoa (Shawnee, KS) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager explained things very clearly, and showed many examples of what was done there. By the end of the interview, I felt like we were friends already. It was an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any superhero's powers, who would it be?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genoa (Fort Myers, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Good it was on the phone not through the actual store manager it was very brief the questions and everything were maybe about 10-15 minutes then I sat with the store manager and it was also very brief asked some questions about my experience

Interview Questions

• How you feel about helping those who are mental ill   1 Answer

Pharmacy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genoa (Washington, DC) in February 2013.

Interview

First step is a telephone interview/screening. If they like you, you'll receive an offer for a face-to-face interview with your potential supervisor. After the interview, you'll receive a phone call with a potential offer, or you'll receive a phone all that the company has decided to look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness? Name one time that you went above & beyond to help a patient?   Answer Question