Genpact Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

3.2

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Meeting with the manager and the recruiter; The manager just asked some general questions about your background. The recruiter was impatient and did not show enough respect. I was always thinking that choosing a job is mostly to choose people you are gonna work with. From this perspective, this company is terrible.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in this position   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2011.

Interview

The typical questions were asked. Phone interview first and then a 1:1 interview was set up that day for a week later. The whole process took a couple of weeks. Offer was made contingent of a drug test and background check

Interview Questions

• Weakness/Strength, Skills, Previous work history. The ops manager was nice enough.I think it would be better working for them in an office setting and not a client site   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. They pay what they pay

Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews,: the first was with HR and VP and second at headquarters. Process was not the most professional and the interviewers seemed to only care about technical capabilities. The HR person was stern and asked too many personal questions. Second was at headquarters and was basically a technical test of programming skills

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

About 40 min, first introduce yourself, then how do you know genpact, finally start to asking you the questions about your resume, what you have done. Questions are very theoretical and mathematical because they are looking for people really knows the detail theory of statistics. In the end answer your questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose logistic regression in this project? Why not the others? How to calculate the coefficient?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

I joined a job fair and sent my resume and got an interview on campus. It was a one-round interview and I was interviewed with a senior analyst for about an hour. He mainly asked some general behavior questions while I heard they asked technical questions before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What's your career goal in the next 5 years.
      What do you know about Genpact.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Edison, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

submit resume and interview on campus. Ask me a lot about my courses and identification. Talked a lot about behavior question. Describe a situation and ask me how to response it and what will I do. The interviewer is very nice and no harsh questions, he will explain if there are some difficulty for understanding the question.

Analyst Interview

Interview

You need to speak to the HR rep, then a VP and finally the program lead. Then comes the wait, it can take over a month before they reach out and don't be afraid to follow up.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

V had Genpact for placement from our college . Initially they began with the company presentation where they told us about the company what do they do how do they work and about the salary part first there was Aptitude round conducted by AMCAT which consisted of Finance Logical excel, followed by the HR round . there was no GD conducted. later had HR Round asked some basic Finance Question
    later was rejected

Interview Questions

• What is debt equity rattio
      How does bank balance sheet look
      tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

First I was selected from my university through an Amcat aptitude test.
    Next they gave us lecture sessions on credit risk management theoretically.
    Finally on the day of recruitment for internship, we had to sit for an MCQ test, where the questions were based on the lecture sessions given to me by Genpact, with no negative marking.
    Next came the GD round. We had to discuss on two separate topics in the GD round.
    The combined score of the MCQ test and the GD round was the parameter to determine whether you will pass on to the last round i.e. the Interview round.
    The divided the selected candidates based on their class 12 background.
    The commerce guys were interviewed separately and the non-commerce separately.
    I was from the non-commerce background.
    In the interview round I was first asked by the interviewers about my background in bachelors course and many other personal information, only to get familiarized with the process and to chuck off nervousness.
    Next in the interview they asked me questions on basic Econometric Theory..
    After that they gave me a case study to solve then and there.
    After which they asked me to wait until the results were declared.
    Finally I was selected for the internship.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Genpact in April 2015.

Interview

One interviewer was practically going to give the job who is senior, nice, friendly, polite. Recruiter had same qualities, as with almost the entire firm and prompt. Another person was rude, cold and I didn't feel comfortable much, stern. Tough for almost half of what the no.2 market leader client would otherwise pay if direct but there was a lot of room to grow, learn and develop seeing as it was a trainee job. If successful, the pay would rise after the year but I wasn't sure of how many succeed from looking at LinkedIn and if it'd be worth as low or on par to back office. From interviewing with clients directly, they tend to be more open.