Genpact Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

questions was directly related to my job. 1st round was HR 2nd was technical directly taken by operations team manager and then finally it was an AVP meet or client meet if available

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interview will be there. 1st round manager round - Technical Questions, 2nd round project architect - Technical Questions, 3rd round HR round - Behavior check and salary structure discussion.

Interview Questions

• Questions on HTML5 offline storage, Jquery and AJAX   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Hiring will be done at 5 levels (approx) of interview and it varies from process to process. After the interviews are done by the HR and ops manager, the client round finalizes the candidate. Once the candidate is hired, background check is done and the candidate will be on boarded once background check is green.

Interview Questions

• Mostly the difficult scenarios will be given.. on customer service and team management   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Average interview, for me there were two F2F with two Line managers, on the same day. Followed by an average english test. Once all clear, there is a make or break client round- everything else you did up to this point is immaterial , if the client said so!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. HR, OPS SDL, VP round. Quite tough and in depth analysis. Get prepared on all accounts and finance topics from basic level till in depth. Accounts specially. Lots of accounting questions and scenarios based interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing Really out of the Book   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

three rounds of interview, HR, Technical and project lead. Technical interview was the toughest one..once you are through with technical PL interview is just a cake walk. They mostly look for candidate who are willing to stay with Genpact..If you have changed jobs frequently be ready to explain why you did so

Interview Questions

• They mostly look for candidate who are willing to stay with Genpact..If you have changed jobs frequently be ready to explain why you did so   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

HR screening ,
    Reorting manager
    Finally Senior Manager

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I was first selected for the post of Process Associate, It was a typical walk in Interview, Got selected based on my education and experience skills.

Interview Questions

• Most Unexpected Question which i felt while I was Interviewed was Are you ready to travel abroad, do you have a Pass Port ect.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Once my Interview is done they informed me that they will call me and inform me about my appointment.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

was interviewed when team was being set up. technical round conducted by team managers and clients. brief HR round was also conducted. all interviews telephonic

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

It was a 2 round interview process. 1 with the AVP and 1 with the Client. But the offer was rolled out after 3 months. Please follow up with the HR as much as possible.