Genpact BPO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact BPO Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

BPO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

It was a campus drive and it took 2 days. It was bpo sector . They basically asked about yourself and consist of two round hr and telephonic round. In hr only about urself

Interview Questions

Becoz I was looking for technical sector

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

As everyone knows that BPO means, we should have good communication skills and dress properly to get selected by the interviewer. The first process was JAM(just a minute) and second one was final interview.

BPO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in July 2008.

Interview

when i was in 4th year student ,I and my friends go for a campus recruitment , the company is genpact .
    at 11 o'clock they start interview 1st round is self introduction ,all of we are successfully finish the round , the next round is group discussion , after this round they short listed and list the selected one ,and tell they will contact the selected persons . But there in no call from the company . Is it is a frod one?

BPO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

the whole process had two stages where first stage had 1:1 interview process. the second stage had telephonic interview.
    these two interviews were conducted on different days.

Interview Questions

• why should we select you and not others?   1 Answer