Genpact BPO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact BPO Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

it is very easy process,first round jam,2nd round invoice..only 2 rounds..and there will a person on phomne from delhi..and he will ask all the general questions..and some passages to repeat..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

There were three rounds
    1. First round was jam we had to choose our topic and speak in front of them for hardly 20 sec
    Each round was elimination round and more than 50% of 180 students were rejected.
    2. The students who were selected asked to give another jam on specified topic.
    3. Third round was phone call interview
    We were given paragraphs and asked to read them
    Students who got selected will attain there final interview at genpact office

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uppal (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Uppal (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

1st they gone through reffered on phone call by HR. Said to introduce my self I am done with that and next word should attend the interview in uppal branch

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uppal (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Uppal (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Hr, operation round,and manager round.interview was good.main role plays a communication skills.easy to get an job in genpact.be confident while attending the interview.interview was good and simple easy to crack it

All the best

BPO Interview

Interview

The first round was basic Introduction followed by Group discussion on a topic selected by the group.Shortlisted candidates were sent to next round.
    The second round was voice assessment on phone which was recorded for future reference. They were testing the tone & fluency. The score was given on a scale of 0 -10.

BPO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

It was a campus drive and it took 2 days. It was bpo sector . They basically asked about yourself and consist of two round hr and telephonic round. In hr only about urself

Interview Questions

Becoz I was looking for technical sector

BPO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

the whole process had two stages where first stage had 1:1 interview process. the second stage had telephonic interview.
    these two interviews were conducted on different days.

Interview Questions

• why should we select you and not others?   1 Answer

BPO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in July 2008.

Interview

when i was in 4th year student ,I and my friends go for a campus recruitment , the company is genpact .
    at 11 o'clock they start interview 1st round is self introduction ,all of we are successfully finish the round , the next round is group discussion , after this round they short listed and list the selected one ,and tell they will contact the selected persons . But there in no call from the company . Is it is a frod one?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

As everyone knows that BPO means, we should have good communication skills and dress properly to get selected by the interviewer. The first process was JAM(just a minute) and second one was final interview.