Genpact Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Campus Interview. 1st round is the written, 2nd and 3rd rounds are the campus interview. submit the C.V on the campus career fair and send me an email and had a written test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Interview starts with Phone interview asking the basic questions,followed by IQ Test for 200 marks 1 hour.. Then Skill test wil be taken where ur previous exp skills will be tested n askd for. Then !-on-1 will take plc by the TL.Once done next day wil b the Group Interview with TL, Manager and OL asking various questions regarding previous exp,skills,IQ questions n few process related which will include the personality tests as well.Presentation might be asked for based on the process hired for though its optional. After all these process Drug test and Background check takes place within a month before you are hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation is based on how confident you are at yourself. just make your mind for what you need,, What is your expectation and give reason for the expectation. Reasons should be more professional rather than personal

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

The interview was very rigorous and had 3 rounds of telephonic communication

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy and detailed. Everything related to CV and graduation was thoroughly asked. The entire process was very good and enriching.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to SQLs, programming, OOPS concepts etc.   1 Answer
    • On why this company, strengths, weakness, long term goals etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was take it or leave it offer (taking advantage of plenty of skilled labor supply huh)

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

there were total 5 people in the interview and it was a telephonic interview, They told me about the project and asked me about how can i handle it.The Interview was followed by two more rounds one with senior manager and other with AVP, both were HR related.

Interview Questions

• what is the demand planning and forecasting process.   1 Answer
    • What is stock out and how to measure safety stock.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Electronics City (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (Electronics City (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Merit recruitment is done in Genpact but if there is a referral from inside employee then they will give preference to the referral.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ya, this is am important part. My existing CTC was 3.5Lac, hence they were ready to offer 4 lac + 90000 bonus but i negotiated to 4.5lac + 90000 bonus.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Pune (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Got shortlisted by referral. Hiring and interview process consisted two technical round of telephonic interview and one video conferencing ( HR called me after 2 technical round and offerred specific salary and discussed about benefits but after this I think Hiring manager decided to have one more interview through VC. After two technical round of interview , HR called me and asked some common question like go through your CV, Why you want to change your field ( I was working as Engineering R&D and applied for Businees analyst ..so why you want to change your core field.)

First Interview Consist of

1. Go through your CV , some excel uses, CAse study related to money management of one company and maximising profit by investing money in some particular way of marketing ( Calling, TV ads, emailing customer ) , some brain teaser as well. Total call time - 40 min.

2. I got second round call of interview almost one month after and I was not hopful about the oppurtunity. Second interview mainly had one case study about one apparel company. I kind of analysis and action you would do if company has lost his sales in last 2 quarters. We discussed about loyal-non loyal customer, possible reason of sales drop,corrective possible matketting actions ..

Overall interviewers were very cooperative and interview experience was positive.

VC was just a formal interaction and was asked little about my current field as well..

Interview Questions

• Making a airstrip of square root 3 in 1X1 area ??   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very negotiative and ended up less than What I was offered at first by HR.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

How do you seel yourslf in next 3 years?

Negotiation

simple explain your expectations clearly

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

3 rounds- One telephonic technical, one direct technical, one direct HR.
    Technical round can get really technical and deep, so make sure you speak only about what you know well, since they ask questions based on your experience. Took a lot of time, and they went deeper and deeper with every question I answered.

Interview Questions

• What exactly does the error term in regression represent? Explain homoscedasticity in this context- what exactly does it mean, in lay man's terms?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

Good communication from hr, though the process was long but was structured and proffesional

Interview Questions

• Sq and access questions were not easy but the iq and other Microsoft package questions were easy   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good, could negotiate to the appropriate package