Genpact Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Campus Interview. 1st round is the written, 2nd and 3rd rounds are the campus interview. submit the C.V on the campus career fair and send me an email and had a written test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact in February 2017.

Interview

One F2F round and one telephonic round full on R and SAS. Level of questions was good and not too tough.
    Basics of linear regression and other regressions. Detailed information on statistics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very much professional and seems to be positive for bright future.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uppal (India)

Interview

I got a call from HR asking if I would be interested in the position of Junior Business analyst. When I asked for the JD, she said they just want graduates with few months of real time BA experience who have hands-on experience in Documentation and preparing UML diagrams and I should just attend the interview because my profile is perfect for the position. When I went for the interview ,another HR asked me a few questions on why Genpact and so on. Later after completing the screening procedure, I was informed by the 2nd HR that they were looking for candidates with Mba in finance and accounting with 2+ years of experience and I wasn't eligible for the job. Just after leaving the interview room I called the first HR asking her why she didn`t inform me about Mba and experience. She didn`t even listen to what I said and just told me that I wasn`t good at communication skills and to reapply for the job after a month, though that wasn`t the issue. After I disconnected the call, I got a call back from her asking if I would be interested in customer support or voice process job. She didn`t even think of the irony of the situation. Overall it was quite a different experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Genpact?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was carried out in four rounds:
    1. The first round was an aptitude round which included quants, verbal, English and domain knowledge.The test was conducted by AMCAT.
    2.The second round was group discussion,general topics were discussed in the GD.
    3.The third round was the technical round, where questions about analytics,Excel were asked.
    4.Fourth round was HR interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

standing upto their name and delivering on it theirs was one of the best process i had. they had two rounds of aptitude with second being the finance round. which was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• the questions about credit ratings   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The first round was a written aptitude test AMCAT which consisted of Quantitative Aptitude,Logical Reasoning,English and Economics(since we had an economics background). The aptitude test was fairly easy except for the economics questions though that could be because I didn't practice those types.

Then there was a Group Discussion round which consisted of topics like
    Protectionism v/s Free Trade in India,Social Media:Boon or Bane,Should transport be left to laws of supply and demand etc.

The interview was difficult as we were asked in depth trick questions on various basic topics we learned in 1st year of college like MRS,MRTS,inflation. People who had finance papers previously were grilled on finance concepts.Since I mentioned I was learning SAS they asked me about merging and gave me a small dataset to identify what kind of merging would apply.People who mentioned Excel on their CV's were asked questions on excel functions like hlookup and vlookup.

Interview Questions

• Different kinds of merging in SAS   Answer Question
    • What would the indifference curve of complimentary goods look like?   Answer Question
    • Assumptions of CLRM   Answer Question
    • What would happen to a model if theres heteroskedasticity present?   Answer Question
    • A candle burns out completely in 60 mins. How would you measure half an hour?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

The hiring and interview process were normal, there were 4 rounds of interview, last round was taken by the client. All of the managers were well versed with the knowledge of the industry and were co operative as well

Interview Questions

• How many flights take off from delhi airport   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Manager round then technical round. 1 hour process then HR round. It took 15 days to complete entire process.
    process then HR round. It took 15 days to complete entire process. It's all depends on requirements of client

Interview Questions

• Simple SAS questions.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It took one week for the process there were 4 rounds of interview he,excel exam and technical and manager rounds.good platform to start off as a fresher.salary is low as comparative to market.

Interview Questions

• About marketing bCG matrix,7p,4p and also marketing mix strategy   1 Answer
    • Excel exam and marketing and about your resume and the projects in your mba   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

So this was one of the weirdest interviews till date. I've never seen a one on one HR interview being conducted at the beginning, followed by the shortlisting of candidates and finally an aptitude round when you're already selected!!!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer