Genpact Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.9

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

3 rounds - 2 rounds are technical tocheck your basic understanding of the concepts and approach you follow to implement solutions from employer and then client interview . After that client interview. If it is cleared then HR discussions and background check before releasing the final offer letter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for the role of automation testing (Selenium). It was a drive where 3 rounds viz. technical 1, technical 2, managerial round were conducted on same day. I was given a form to fill the next week and I was notified that my application has been further sent for shortlisting. I never get any information from HR, hence needed to get an update myself. After 1.5 weeks when I called HR, I got to know that my profile has been shortlisted for the client round which was scheduled in next two days. Client round was another technical round followed by a short discussion with a senior. HR notified that a managerial round is pending as I was through with the client round. Two weeks after I did not hear from the HR, I called her again. I was informed that she is checking with the availability of panel. One more week and no call/mail from the HR. She started declining my calls and suddenly I got a message that the position is on hold.
    I just want to ask the panel to respect the time that people invest while giving interviews.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

First there was a Technical Interview.After then there was 2nd Technical Interview round.After then around 2 weeks later HR round.They took 1 month to release the offer letter.The first round was easy and it was telephonic.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between SQL server 2008 and 2008R2?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was good. They took telephonic. I cleared it. Then I was called for F2F round. Then I was rejected because of the salary constraint. Again called for a separate project. Then they paid as per my expectation.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

telephonic interview, face to face and video conference interview. hr called later and asked for documents and she negotiated and after 10 days they released the offer, joined on one month time, and project for 3 months, later put in bench, rmg is trying to find the project now

Interview Questions

• what are views? what are materilaised views?   1 Answer

Negotiation

ask more since they negotiate

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

They contact me through Job portal services and then Schedule a telephonic interview followed by one F2F Interview and managerial round.And finally I got selected for the position of Consulatant and for QTP Automation profile.

Interview Questions

• They asked very in depth question about QTP and Vb Script.   Answer Question

Negotiation

hardly impress them in negotiation. not good pay packege

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Oracle DBA, Oracle Apps DBA, SQL DBA, SAP BO devloper
    Min 4 + experience can apply.
    Upload the Profile on Genpact job portal website

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

we are specialize in hiring physical, speech and occupational therapists. So, we screening process looks like this:
    1) We accept resumes, and only contact those with at least a year of experience in the United States.
    2) We take them out to lunch for a face-to-face interview and immediately "surprise" them with a competency test.
    3) After they have finished, we go over their answers with them and discuss any incorrect answers. This gives us insight into how the person handles being wrong, and it is an incredible judge of character.
    4) If the applicant makes a passing score on the test, we continue the interview.

Interview Questions

• There was no 'most difficult or unexpected question'   1 Answer

The Terms Of The Offer Are Unsatisfactory

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

the hrs will directly call you for the opening, the technical interview will be the first round and they will ask simple java, spring questions, after clearing that there will be a manager round for which you will have to go to there office, after that there will be an HR round where the HR will offer you a slight higher side compared to the other regular company (PLEASE DONT JOIN THIS COMPANY)

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult or unexpected question, all the question where obvious questions   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact in September 2011.

Interview

Went through 2 rounds of Skype interviews and 1 HR phone call. They start off with the Lead of the role then the manager for that role and then HR (progress happens by being successful in each) Overall, the communication was up to the mark where they convey that which level is being organized. The HR always calls to confirm incase there is a delay in e-mail communication

Interview Questions

• Performance tuning, Window Clustering, Active Directory   Answer Question