Genpact Content Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.7

Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I got a call from HR about the opening they scheduled my interview next day .1st round was HR round followed by technical round where in they give you few slide to create with some charts and diagrams to test your ppt skills .Then a basic English test and final managerial round where they ask you about your experience and test your knowledge about MS-office .

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions.

Interview

I remember having four sets of interview, first group interview, then hr interview, then trainer interview (this is the most difficult one), keep your answer short, last is the operations manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its my first job

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Lucknow (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

5 rounds
    introduction,basic accounting knowledge, communication skill, aptitude test, final hr round.
    very easy process.basic accounting skills required but company offers very low package. it took full day to complete the process

Interview Questions

• depriciation, journal entries, why genpact,diff between cash flow and fund flow   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Total 3 rounds were there.
    Technical, managerial and HR. Client interview happened later.
    Overall interview exp was good.
    HR was too much negotiable on the salary part.
    and finally getting the offer letter also took time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

on the salary part.

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

there were 4 rounds of interview before final selection. first was telephonic, second was with HR, third round was with process manager and final round was with AVP. Telephonic round was very normal and casual to understand my priorities and reason for job change. Process manager took technical round to check my skills and how suitable this job would be for me and will I be comfortable to work for the process with my skill sets.

Interview Questions

• What are your job responsibilities in your current organization ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Noida (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

It was an Campus Placement. There was an aptitude test followed by a GD.. It was followed by 2 rounds of Technical Discussion in which they asked about your major projects in college and some puzzles. In the last there was an HR round after which they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked some normal brain storming puzzles like 2 candles puzzles,etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alabang (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Alabang (Philippines)) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was unorganized. I had to wait for around 3 hours before my name was called for just the initial interview. Not really the best experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself 5 years from then.   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

Personal round - Question about yourself mainly from your resume ,your hobbies family background
    Voice Round- Again one on one about yourself hobbies etc , be prepared to speak on anything for at least a minute and you'll get through.
    Panel Round- if you are experienced then details of your previous job , situation based questions ,customer service related questions
    Finally HR round- you do not have much to discuss they have already decided the package.

Interview Questions

• Final round with HR its was very difficult to negotiate the salary if you can do it best of luck!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No . they offered very low salary as compared to Delhi when I tried to negotiate they said this is what they can offered according to Jaipur.

Business Analyst (Intern) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

1. The interview was telephonic.
    2. Two rounds
    3. 1st round- 15-20min
    4. 2nd round 50-55min

Interview Questions

• I am a Pharma student, hence they asked the new products in the market and their market share.   Answer Question

Proess Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

There will be three rounds-written test, voice assessment and personal interview.Written test includes quantitative, critical reasoning ,reading comprehension ,data interpretation based questions.Voice assessment is a telephonic round where they will test the fluency of candidates ,understanding of different accents and active listening skills of candidate.In personal interview they will ask about the past employer and the reason to join GENPACT.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question can be -Why do you want to leave your previous employer and reasons to join only GENPACT.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please try to negotiate on salary part as Genpact offers below average salary then its counterparts.