Genpact Content Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Genpact Content Solutions

2.7

Sort:

Collections Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions in January 2009.

Interview

High standard of listening skills
    Proficient in written English
    Typing speed. 30-40 words /minute with high accuracy
    IQ and Skill test is must be cleared.
    Face to face interview with the HR manager and Training Manager of the Process about myself, work experience and academic background, creative thinking.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

These guys just waste your time. Too much politics. I was called from a different city to talk to HR manager for final interview and when I reached their office, I came to know that HR manager went on a leave

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Noida (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

It was an Campus Placement. There was an aptitude test followed by a GD.. It was followed by 2 rounds of Technical Discussion in which they asked about your major projects in college and some puzzles. In the last there was an HR round after which they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked some normal brain storming puzzles like 2 candles puzzles,etc.   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Total 3 rounds were there.
    Technical, managerial and HR. Client interview happened later.
    Overall interview exp was good.
    HR was too much negotiable on the salary part.
    and finally getting the offer letter also took time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

on the salary part.

Lead Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions in October 2014.

Interview

Two rounds were conducted. The position was for data modeler position. Both of the rounds went on for almost 45 minutes.

Two telephonic rounds were conducted within 10 days span. No Salary negotiation happened. I asked for an amount and they offered me little bit less of it.

Interview Questions

• How many types of normal forms are their in database design?   1 Answer
    • What is many to may relationships and how to handle it?   1 Answer
    • what is EDW model?   1 Answer
    • what is dimensional model?   1 Answer
    • what are different types of slowly changing dimensions?   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

They always prefer face to face interview, but if you are working outside of Bangalore and if they realized that you are a good resource, then no need to come down here

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

After waiting for more then half n hr. Interviewer came to take interview. He was very rude, all the questions were out of the track. He didn't ask any questions related to recruitment. Opening was for Recruiter but the interview was more like for a Software Developer. This type of companies can never get good resources because they cannot give good experience to the candidate.

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

there were 4 rounds of interview before final selection. first was telephonic, second was with HR, third round was with process manager and final round was with AVP. Telephonic round was very normal and casual to understand my priorities and reason for job change. Process manager took technical round to check my skills and how suitable this job would be for me and will I be comfortable to work for the process with my skill sets.

Interview Questions

• What are your job responsibilities in your current organization ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

Personal round - Question about yourself mainly from your resume ,your hobbies family background
    Voice Round- Again one on one about yourself hobbies etc , be prepared to speak on anything for at least a minute and you'll get through.
    Panel Round- if you are experienced then details of your previous job , situation based questions ,customer service related questions
    Finally HR round- you do not have much to discuss they have already decided the package.

Interview Questions

• Final round with HR its was very difficult to negotiate the salary if you can do it best of luck!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No . they offered very low salary as compared to Delhi when I tried to negotiate they said this is what they can offered according to Jaipur.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Lucknow (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

5 rounds
    introduction,basic accounting knowledge, communication skill, aptitude test, final hr round.
    very easy process.basic accounting skills required but company offers very low package. it took full day to complete the process

Interview Questions

• depriciation, journal entries, why genpact,diff between cash flow and fund flow   Answer Question