Genpact Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hanover, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Basically they laughed about what a bad job it was, I took the position because they said there would be a three month training. They seemed very laid back but, once again, I was a little unsure because they didn't come across as saying that they wouldn't give you a chance to learn the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I interviewed at Genpact (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard with nothing that really caught me off guard. I was told that parking was hard to find and that I should arrive early, which was true. The interview took about a half hour and covered basic questions about my past work experience. We started talking pretty informally about my experience, so it was pretty relaxed and I wasn't very nervous. Overall, it was pretty good.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with your calls being recorded?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

totally 4 rounds in d interview process. First round jam. Second round ispeak . Third round voice and versant n dn operation round. The interview process is fine not dat tough. We need to be confident enough and speak properly. And d sentence formation must be proper.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied at the Noida office of Genpact for the role of customer care executive role. I was told that there were several recruitment process stages and I was made to wait from11!am to 9PM and only 2 stages were conducted. After few days I was called for orientation as I was selected for the process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2015.

Interview

typical questions about your previous work experience and setting of expectations about what the company can offer. on the final interview you would be asked to do a role play/mock call. a bit intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work experience.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

the interview process had 5 rounds. the general speaking round. second, the HR round, then the vioce and accent round, then amcat online exam containing grammar and technical questions. and finally the line round where we were require to do some give tasks

Interview Questions

• they asked me to tell me about my favorite movie, gave me an example and how to satisfy an angry customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

1. Basic hr round. Just a formality. Then we were called next day for a phonic round where our english speaking was checked. Then an aptitude online test comprising quants and english was there. Abd last the typing test
    The staff is very co-operative. they help you out.

Interview Questions

• The job seems to be under qualified for you. Still why do you want to go for it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. Amount was fixed. They told about the benifits well in advance.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview not held properly. It held as taking a bunch of labor to do labor work. Is it the standards that the company maintains.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alabang (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Alabang (Philippines)) in August 2012.

Interview

The Hiring Process is organized but too long. Hiring process can take the whole day from waiting for your name to be called out, being interviewed and be tested for your communicative skills. If ever you fail the test, there are instances, you will be given a retake. When you pass, you will personally be interviewed by the head of the hiring team. After that, they will schedule for your final interview at that same day after the long wait.

Interview Questions

• Are you alright with Sales? Are you willing to sell the company's product?   1 Answer
    • How will you push yourself to overpass your previous sales quota?   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

qualification, extra commanded subject, mostly commanded subject, extra knowledge of computer, future planning of working with company,
    no. of interviews are 5.

Interview Questions

• what benefits are you give the company?   1 Answer