Genpact Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact in October 2014.

Interview

I got the interview from university career service.It is said to hire around 40 persons this year in Dallas to conduct financial analyst.I have only finished the on campus interview. now almost 1 month has passed and I have got no reply yet. They will ask both behavior question and technical questions based on your background and related to the real practice. They are easy questions and anyone can answer them with their own knowledge. But they can have an overall knowledge of your understanding of the financial market.

Interview Questions

• when analyzing credit risk of the credit card business, how will you make the model   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

The interview session took way too long, it was not at all organised. Candidates were not properly informed about the rounds. HRs made candidates to wait for 5-6 hours and telling them to come next day. My interview got cancelled and held again the next day too.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Greater Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewer only asked about the background of the candidate and no discussion happened related to the position applied and was abruptly ended without showing minimum respect to the candidate. All the candidates were called on the same day and were asked to wait for about 2 hours without any pre defined time alloted.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions were asked only the generic questions about the past experience and work history   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Interview was good. They asked everything related to basic accounting to other stuffs mentioned in resume.
    They will also ask details of the projects you habe been involved in.
    They want hardoworkers and the one who are comfortable witj rotational shifts.

Interview Questions

• They missed this ques from me but asked everyone:-
      Are you comfortable with night shifts
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary. But nothing happened.
    They follow there norms.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. One HR round and one technical round only.Took a single day to get the entire interview process done. It could have been more better.Finally accepted the offer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

first go through with personal information in HR round

Manager round he will check knowledge and whether person is suitable to jobs position.

Telecal round here they will check voice of person is correct or not ?

Typing round speed 25 words per minutes

amecat test logic English subject etc.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very hectic and rushed. There was no system or adequate number of people to conduct the process. The recruiters showed bad aggressive and a dominating attitude(which was a first in my experience). The whole process lasted from morning till night for two days in which no proper details were provided about the role or the package till the last moment and after clearing the process we were told that a mere 1.5lac p.a. salary will be given for the next two years for 6 days a week job with no fixed hours and no incentives at all and company determined leave days even on festival holidays. Call centre executives get better packages than this when they are in high school! Talk about turning people with a bachelors degress into minimum wage workers!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your last birthday.   1 Answer

Minimum wage package 1.5Lac per annym. No incentives. No fixed working hours. Festival leaves will be decided by superiors. No appraisal before 2years

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

good, but bit lengthy.there will be 7-8 rounds of interview. they will ask basic question from b.com syllabus. there will be a typing test, speed must be more than 40 WPM.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Coimbatore (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

I had 4 Rounds of Interview, one with the Senior Manager and Business Heads and a Client round. Finally HR Round. All the Rounds were in Telephone, i like the interview process.

Interview Questions

• About my experience in my prior and current Organization and the Role   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

hiring process includes lot of patients to people as need to wait for long time and even after completing rounds people dont know whether they are selected or not even dont know when the call comes.

Interview Questions

• why should we pay you salary?   1 Answer