Genpact Interview Questions in Hyderabad | Glassdoor

Genpact Interview Questions in Hyderabad

Updated May 14, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was a lengthy process, took almost 3 weeks to clear all the rounds as they take one round each day and there would be a gap between the interview rounds.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

If you have experienced then don't even think of attending the interview at Genpact, Uppal Hyderabad because they can only provide you 10-15% of hike on your impervious CTC. If you go the interview please take 8-9 hours of free time for the interview. Rounds 1. F2F 2.Ispeak 3. Voice and accent 4. Ops 5. Telephonic ops 5. Amcat. The rounds depend upon the open positions. The above rounds are not knockout rounds even if you are not able to crack the rounds then they will process you to the ops round. I have attended the interview thrice and I saw that they are more interested towards freshers and they are least bothered about experienced. For conducting 1 round of interview they require 3 hours so if you have to attend 5 rounds of interview then it will take almost 8-9 hours. If you clear all the rounds then they will provide you max of 15% hike on your last CTC. They always 12 months 24/7 conduct interviews. Experienced candidates should think before joining the company.

Interview Questions

• If they want to reject you they can ask you any type of question out of box. The OPS round managers are very pathetic. They don't even respect the candidates while interviewing they directly tell to leave between the interview. Even if you apply to domestic process you have to go through all of these rounds.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Actually it was a Mega Drive which was conducted in kamat hotel on 11-march-2017.There are around 300-400 attended the drive and the first round was HR round where in they asked me about my profile and why do you want to join genpact.The second round was Manager round where in they asked me about my profile and some technical questions.

Risk and Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Nil Interviews completed as they did not call or inform me of the interview schedule post initial screening.I tried calling multiple times on 14 March but didn't receive any response at all.

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

i applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days.

1 st round jam
    2nd written test
    3rd hr
    4 th ops

1 st round jam they give us a topic n we have to speak on that topic for few min’s ,which was easy basically they were testing our communication skills.

Written Test which includes few English passages, grammar, analytical and logical questions which can be done

hr round about ur hobbies, interest etc
     in ops finance related questions,accounts basics

Interview Questions

• journal entry for credit purchases and credit sales.

golden rules of accounting

diff between cash flow and funds flow

what is the journal entry in pass book for depositing cash into bank
      2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was campus recruitment.
    There were total 350 student and only 7 were selected.
    There were total 4 rounds.
    JAM
    VOICE PROCESS
    WRITTEN TEST
    HR INTERVIEW
    If your English is good then you can easily get this job
    In first round (JAM) they asked to tell me about my memorial day.
    In 2nd round they will connect a call to Delhi hiring team and we should speak with them. It's not a robotic call, Person will be talking with you. Be confident and speak only in ENG and then you will have one written test, All questions about accounts. It is easy don't worry.
    Last round will be interview with HR, He will ask about yourself that's it.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about customer satisfaction ? Tell me your good or bad experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

it was a campus recruitment there were around 150 members to attend a interview Employers use phone interviews to identify and recruit candidates for employment The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The position I applied was process associate. On whole, this interview had four rounds - 1. JAM, 2. AMCAT TEST, 3. TELEPHONIC ROUND AND 4. FACE TO FACE HR ROUND.

First Round:
    In this round you would be given with a topic so as to talk for one minute. In this you would be checked with the grammatical english and the fluency.

Second Round:
    In this round you will be given questions on Aptitude, reasoning, logical.

Third Round:
    This round is a SVAR where in you will have a person interviewing you on phone through which you will be given certain score called I Speak score.

Fourth Round:
    This is an HR Round.

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

the entire interview process took whole day....and i received my offer letter after one month....u have to be patience for further processess....and they will check your basic communication skills,,,,,and they will check your patience....but the interview process is too bad coz u have to eat full of your stomach before going to UPPAL location in Hyderabad...

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

totally 4 rounds in d interview process. First round jam. Second round ispeak . Third round voice and versant n dn operation round. The interview process is fine not dat tough. We need to be confident enough and speak properly. And d sentence formation must be proper.