Genpact Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Genpact Interview Questions in India

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.9

631 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Core Java question with Spring hibernate. Some sql questions. Core java with threading and collections. 2 technical interview followed my managerial round. Core Java question with Spring hibernate. Some sql questions. Core java with threading and collections. 2 technical interview followed my managerial round.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were around 3 to 4 rounds.
    1. JAM session. Mostly based on your own choice
    2. Telephonic round- It had 3 sub rounds. 1st round based on the topic they give and on your pronunciation and 3rd on mock test call.( situational call)
    3rd and last being the HR round. This is based on your skill set. I applied for finance. So questions were based on Finance. Its basic ones.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself.
      Resume screening questions
      Situational questions
      Purchase order
      Purchase return
      Prepaid expense journal entry.   Answer Question

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

First Round was JAM. Each one of us has been given a topic to speak for a minute. Second round was a Telephonic conversation with an HR manager. Third round was a formal HR round.
    They required strong communication skills with good pronunciation and voice.

P A Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

It was a long process and time taking, no respect towards the candidates for the interview, after getting offer letter due to there internal communications problem I got appointment letter after 20 days.

Interview Questions

• some technical questions, about the sales   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Its was very fun to interview with Genpact. i was very happy them. i just want to say superb you will feel your are on the right palace to work and you will get some good people.

Interview Questions

• They will ask very simple questions you can answer them very easy.   1 Answer

Remediation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Face to face round for asking about my previous experience in Genpact and asking for the process knowledge in which they were taking the interview. Questions related to banking domain as my experience is 3.4 in BFSI domain.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

i have applied through naukari. the process took 1 day. you have to wait too many hours for completing rounds. 1st round was jam session, 2nd round is technical manager and finaly you have to face a video interview round

Informatica ETL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Starts with Performance tuning. In a min moves to Source tuning and db tuning. And won't have any questions. Informatica PC and ETL process is not just source performance tuning duh... There are several ways to assess one's knowledge and capability.

Interview Questions

• Types of performance tuning   1 Answer
    • Tell me about source tuning.   1 Answer
    • Tell me more about Indexing in oracle.   1 Answer
    • Explain B-tree Indexing   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Total of 4 rounds
    1. Aptitude - which includes logical reasoning as well.
    2.Group Discussion - topic asked were current trending topics
    3- Personal interview - Questions based on excel and spss
    4- HR round

Technical Sales Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in November 2017.

Interview

1. They want you to read a sheet for checking your pronunciation of words, then if they are okay with you they give you another sheet to prepare it from(go dady sheet in my case), in this sheet it consist of companies info and some other technical info that they are going to ask for the next round.
    2. Next is a telephonic interview round by the manager, he/she is going to ask you about yourself then your known languages then he/she is going to test you for your languages known, then some basic technical questions about ip, servers, errors etc.

Interview Questions

• how do you find your own computer's ip ?   1 Answer