Genpact Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Genpact Interview Questions in India

Updated May 19, 2017

2.9

Developer Interview

Interview

I received call from company and asked to come down for interview and first round ftf with HR. And next technical round about that technology and interest in learning. Telephonic interview with HR .

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

It was in 2009 though, focus was related to accounting knowledge and flexibility to be in late night shifts. Questions were more about flexibility and was on the AS IS process and challenges I have to take.

Interview Questions

• What is the age of debtors?
      Why accounts payable prcess is important like accounts receivable?
      Are you flexible for late night shifts?
      What if you are required to do extended shifts ?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Saturday many folks were called all over from Bangalore. 1st round was cleared.
    second round panel was very arrogant. They don't allow you to explain and say I am confused with your datastructure

Interview Questions

• Implementation of Red Black Tree, Count the occurrences of each word in a file.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was a lengthy process, took almost 3 weeks to clear all the rounds as they take one round each day and there would be a gap between the interview rounds.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moradabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Moradabad (India)).

Interview

It's was a campus recruitment drive,

First round was GR round were we have to speak on a general topic for about 5-7 mints,
    second round was PI round, The HR was quite good and friendly in nature.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)).

Interview

The interview process was unorganized with candidates waiting for as long as 3 hrs for their first round of interviews.The difficulty level of the process was medium with questions ranging from Java OOPs concept to Collections to project details.
    - prepare your past projects well
    -difficulty of questions increases with each correct answer
    -they check your comm skills

There were 2 Technical rounds and 1 Hr round.

Interview Questions

• - Prepare your project
      - Basic oops concept (static methods/interfaces/abstract classes)
      -Collections(Hashmap/hascode/equals as well as their implementations)

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

If you have experienced then don't even think of attending the interview at Genpact, Uppal Hyderabad because they can only provide you 10-15% of hike on your impervious CTC. If you go the interview please take 8-9 hours of free time for the interview. Rounds 1. F2F 2.Ispeak 3. Voice and accent 4. Ops 5. Telephonic ops 5. Amcat. The rounds depend upon the open positions. The above rounds are not knockout rounds even if you are not able to crack the rounds then they will process you to the ops round. I have attended the interview thrice and I saw that they are more interested towards freshers and they are least bothered about experienced. For conducting 1 round of interview they require 3 hours so if you have to attend 5 rounds of interview then it will take almost 8-9 hours. If you clear all the rounds then they will provide you max of 15% hike on your last CTC. They always 12 months 24/7 conduct interviews. Experienced candidates should think before joining the company.

Interview Questions

• If they want to reject you they can ask you any type of question out of box. The OPS round managers are very pathetic. They don't even respect the candidates while interviewing they directly tell to leave between the interview. Even if you apply to domestic process you have to go through all of these rounds.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was scheduled on weekend. People for interview in large numbers. Very worst they organised, no proper communication about the updates.

I attended 2 technical rounds, didn't clear 2nd.

Interview experience and panel are technically very sound.

Interview Questions

• 1.

Implement equals and hashcode methods  for  demo class.

Class Demo {

main(){

Demo object = new A();

object.m3();

}

What happens when Immutable class contains mutable reference as instance variable. How to avoid the issues with it.

Hashmap working , collision.

5.spring bean definitions

6. Caching in hibernate.

2nd round

Types of class loaders.

Rest and soap difference

Jre and JVM

How will be the out of memory will be tackled after reaching max size available

Difference between logical and physical database

Which design patterns are been used in your project

What is build design pattern

For implementing caching in application, which kind of collection do you use

Difference between list and set

Implementation of custom set in java

What all required changes are done on class if it is being used as key in collection

What need to be considered inside implementation of equals and hascode

Contact equals and hashcode.

Explain executor framework.

Difference between interface and abstract class.

Why we explicitly give public static final for constants if JVM internally treats this as same in interface.

What does final keyword actually does to an object - internal working

How do you display duplicates with their count using collection.

Rpa Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I received a call through naukri and went for the interview on weekend. I was under the impression genpactbis a big brand, therefor must posses professionalism. Unfortunately the interview panel was pathetic, asked irrelevant questions and lacked the quality of respect for an indiviual. Worst experience. Glad not to make it to this company. 😊

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

3 simple rounds of interview. 1st round was HR, second round was VNA and 3rd round was operations. The rounds were easy with simple questions on education, subject knowledge, previous experience and stability. A brief discussion on salary negotiation was also done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was hassle free, the hr was very understanding and provided me the best package as per industrial standards also keeping in mind the increasing expenses. I would suggest people to be quite open with their requirements when negotiating with hr.