Genpact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.9

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2016.

Interview

one on one easy friendly interview, general past work related questions. easy to answer. friendly approach by the interviewer. all about how smartly you answer and quick to grasp questions and answer accordingly.

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is laid back and is held by 2-3 team leads. They make you feel comfortable and it doesn't seem to make anyone nervous. It's very laid back and seems to be all truths.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was very hard just past experiences with jobs and customer service issues and how they were resolved.   1 Answer

Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact in November 2016.

Interview

There was a certain lack of interest among the interviewers right from the start. They didn't make it to the calls on time and there was no feedback call as well.

Customer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Got an email from HR with interest in my resume on my college job board. I was quickly brought in for a short in-person interview and Microsoft test with HR and then scheduled another 'interview' with GE where the work would actually be taking place.
    The job description changed between interviews, not helpful.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY).

Interview

First call was with 3rd party recruiter who must have found resume on a job board. Second call was a screening call with Genpact HR. Third interview was over the phone with a VP. Final interview consisted of group panel (in-person) with one 2 VPs and 1 SVP.

Interview Questions

• Asked to highlight expertise in terms of industry-specific trends and operations know-how. Behavioral questions as well pertaining to assess ability to tackle rejection, issues, etc. Lastly some questions to understand cultural fit and interests outside of work (to determine well-rounded personality).   Answer Question

Negotiation

Took 24 hours of normal back-and-forth, but was able to negotiate 10% higher than initial offer.

Incident Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a one hour interview with a Vice President. Questions from a previous role as a technical team member were asked along with questions on knowledge of company infrastructure. Overall the interview was a learning experience since it gave insight into a higher level of IT operations.

Interview Questions

• How would you apply your current technical skills to add value to the new position?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

I joined a job fair and sent my resume and got an interview on campus. It was a one-round interview and I was interviewed with a senior analyst for about an hour. He mainly asked some general behavior questions while I heard they asked technical questions before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What's your career goal in the next 5 years.
      What do you know about Genpact.
      Answer Question

Consulting Position At 200K Per Year Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Got a call from HR recruiter1 and talked with her on phone. She said she would refer me to hiring manager. Never heard from her again or hiring manager. Got a call from HR recruiter2 who went into a long dialog about what she is recruiting for and wanted me to redo my entire resume to make it look like resumes of people she was supposed to locate. It was clear that she had a quota and she had been hired from a staffing firm to locate people with certain types of backgrounds. If you did not have that background, she wanted you to rewrite your entire resume to make it look like you did have that background – which is something she could not find, but was clearly required to obtain or she is fired.
    I agreed to re-write my resume according to her dictate, but she kept rejecting it saying that it did not have enough POW for her. So, I re-wrote it again and she still rejected it. You can see that she only wanted resume to look like two examples she gave me from people from India who clearly lied about their background to help this HR recruiter 2 keep her job.
    After a few more revisions, I sent it to her again and also to HR recruiter 1 who had no problems with my resume.
    HR recruiter 2 keep harassing me and changing interview dates and times. She finally settled on March 17th which is St. Patrick’s day and was a large parade scheduled in NYC on that day. After this schedule was set, HR Recruiter 3 came into play. She replaced HR recruiter 1 who apparently had disappeared into wild blue yonder. Between HR recruiter 2 and HR recruiter 3, I got an overwhelming number of emails. Finally, I got a typo-filled email from HR Recruiter 2 telling me how to be prepared for interview. I got an email from HR recruiter 3 with executive bios attached telling me to read executive bios to prepare for interview.
    I told HR recruiter 3 that I do know how to prepare for interviews and that she was being a pest. Next day, HR recruiter 2 called and canceled interview telling me that I would be meeting with executives. I was very happy that she canceled because she clearly is an unethical recruiter who cannot locate types of people management wants – so she just tells people she can locate to basically reinvent themselves to look like people she was hired to find. It is clear that she is on a quota system and that she must find those types of people management wants or she will be fired.
    I really don’t want to work for unethical companies. This company was formerly part of GE but was split from GE physically and ethically. Do not apply here. This consulting firm is not worth putting on your resume. Go to Bain or McKinsey instead.

Interview Questions

• Can you redo your resume to make it look like the attached examples please?   1 Answer

Transition Management Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Thorough and detailed, Training, exams, panel discussions, mentor program, real life situations, case studies, shadow experienced Transition Managers, team work, Transition leaders interviews candidates. They go through competitive exams on analytical section, mathematics, English. If qualified, they then go through panel discussions. If all interview processes are qualified, candidate then go through thorough and rigorous training program

Interview Questions

• Training, exams, panel discussions   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Edison, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

submit resume and interview on campus. Ask me a lot about my courses and identification. Talked a lot about behavior question. Describe a situation and ask me how to response it and what will I do. The interviewer is very nice and no harsh questions, he will explain if there are some difficulty for understanding the question.