Genpact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

723 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I got selected through campus placement round. Had a short interview in campus. Then i got selected and i was called for further recruitment process at GENPACT Malviya Nagar. The whole recruitment process was done in a day only and the results were been announced on the same day. Finally i got selected in all the rounds of recruitment. At the end of process i was offered Letter inviting for job. Thanks Genpact HR team for giving me an opportunity to work with Genpact.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2016.

Interview

one on one easy friendly interview, general past work related questions. easy to answer. friendly approach by the interviewer. all about how smartly you answer and quick to grasp questions and answer accordingly.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The phone screening was routine. The phone interview was a bad experience. First the recruiter called me the day they wanted to interview me. I provided my available times. The Interviewer called me while driving, this was uncomfortable and I requested we reschedule, he continued with the interview. The hiring manager continued to ask me to look into my crystal ball and predict how I would solve all their problems. As soon as the interview was over, I withdrew my application.

Social Media Content Review Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Garland, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple process. More of a panel "conversation" than an interview. I had a lot of fun speaking and sharing information with the interviewers and the other potential candidates. I wish more companies would take this approach with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How often do you use social media?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to go against your morals or better judgement to get a job done   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY).

Interview

I was called on the spot by a Gentech HR person and asked to speak right then and there. I felt unprepared as I had no time to do any research. I then I had a second interview that went well with very general PM questions. The third interview was by a PM in the company I would be working in and the questions were not difficult. The problem was the persons phone was cutting in and out and I was losing half the conversation. I was on a land line so I know it was not me. I had to ask the person to repeat themselves several times. I really couldn't understand what they were actually asking and it was very distracting. Right after that interview I sent a note to the HR person telling them that there was a problem with the connection and added some follow up information because I felt I hadn't answered one question well. The HR person never responded. I feel that it is very unprofessional not to get a response after a third interview. So if you don't hear from them don't hold your breath your not going to.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when a project didn't go well and what you did about it.   1 Answer

Lead Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Danbury, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

Look, I am the last one to complain about different cultures. But these guys are ridiculous and Americans should avoid this place like the plague. For your information the company is a Indian outsourcing firm.

The first interview went well. The HR person was a little hard to understand but nothing major. The second interview, the guy thought for some unknown reason that I was interviewing for a product management position.

After sorting that out, I had my "technical interview" via conference call with 3 of their people which took 20 minutes because they couldn't figure out how to use their own phone system.

During the interview, quite frankly their English was horrible. Their understanding of the most basic concepts was lacking. I had to ask them to repeat themselves multiple times. The interview was quite honestly ridiculous.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview which lasted for 1 hour and after following up with HR for a week got a email confirmation that he will schedule for 2 interview. There was no response for another week from HR about my 2nd round. Finally, I messaged him in LinkedIn and got an offline message stating the job was put on hold. There was no official email sent.

Optimization Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Farmington Hills, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was not from Human Resources. He was a Team Lead and had little interview experience and it showed. The questions were easy to answer and did not require much thinking. I had to take the lead in the interview. The interview ended with me not sure if it was over, since he just kind of looked at me and smiled.

Interview Questions

• Where do you go when the you cannot answer a customer's question?   1 Answer

Pricing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews, mostly with HR and substitute interviewers, the designated ones never showed up on multiple occasions. After multiple requests for feedback or a decision, I stopped asking. Unprofessional recruitment process.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Panel type interview process with multiple staff members. Very friendly and laid back but professional. Both HR Related and Technical questions were asked and general knowledge of customer support is tested.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick. However, the responses were very slow. I was eventually offered but even that was not conveyed in writing. And the paperwork too forever. So, eventually I had to take another offer so that I didn't have to wait forever to get this.