Genpact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.9

Assistant Vice President Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Great management, exceptional process, VP's are extremely excited about the future growth of the company. The broker who introduced me tried to low ball me, and basically was not forth coming, he was worried more about his cut. I was given a verbal offer and accepted, I am waiting on HR to solitify the details.

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness I can help you with. Be honest, this is the company culture, they want to help you grow. Do not answer I work too hard, or I'm a profectionist, it won't fly.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

There were four rounds of interviews. First one is aptitude. Two rounds of technical technical interview and one round of managerial. The interview experience was overall good. Asked basic questions on programming languages like C, C++ or Java or any other languages mentioned in resume. Asked to write C programming on board.

Interview Questions

• Round 1:

1. Basic questions on C, C++, Java and database
      2. Questions on project

Round 2:
      1. Write C programs
      2. Software Engineering Questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

One interview with the hiring manager. It was very brief and I was offered the position after the interview. I did have an over the phone interview as well which was very basic and only consisted of a few questions. With my education and experience I knew I was going to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you a Detroit Tigers fan?   1 Answer

Appian Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a Genpact Recruiter for a contract position, because my resume was on job board, and arranged a technical interview over phone on the same day. However I did not receive a call. When I inquired, it was arranged the next day. Interview was 1:1; Very cordial. It was a Technical interview but easy. However I was not offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Why left the previous employer   1 Answer
    • Given a requirement How would you proceed   1 Answer
    • What are the process variables   1 Answer
    • Would you like to learn new technology   1 Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Danbury, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

20 Minute Skype Interview with Anil Nomula *Desktop Support Manager* and Pam, an HR Representative. They asked basic questions and basic IT questions. They did not allow for me to give a two week notice to my employer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you have a gap in your resume? Standard Question. What is DHCP? What is TCPIP? Do you have any certifications? Do you plan to get more certifications?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Meeting with the manager and the recruiter; The manager just asked some general questions about your background. The recruiter was impatient and did not show enough respect. I was always thinking that choosing a job is mostly to choose people you are gonna work with. From this perspective, this company is terrible.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in this position   1 Answer

Data Engenier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Different questions about technologies and data mining algorithms I used. I was also asked about overall programming skills and solved some problems(not based on any language). There were questions about *nix bash.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hanover, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Basically they laughed about what a bad job it was, I took the position because they said there would be a three month training. They seemed very laid back but, once again, I was a little unsure because they didn't come across as saying that they wouldn't give you a chance to learn the position.

BCP Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Norwalk, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

Was referred by a friend, got a call from the Hiring manager followed by the interview from the BC leader. got the compensasion discussion from HR. asdsadsada aadsfs safdsfds adas aews SASA ASDSD EWR dsfdsf ertrgdc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fdf dfds dfds asdsa asds assds assds

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Three interviews were performed on Genpact's interview day. Prior to the interview day, I had a phone screening wiht the lead recruiter. At the in person interview day I had 2 interviews with peer and supervisor level people and 1 with the HR manager of the area.