Genpact Lead Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Lead Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genpact (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The process was straight forward. Had a telephonic interview then was called for an in-person which lasted for 2 hrs. Had 3 rounds of in-person interview. This was followed by a HR interview with lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Details about my work experience and situation based questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Lead Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact in December 2013.

Interview

i had 4 rounds, overall discussions were good. Technical panel guys have asked more on technical. however they did not tell project details, technologies used in the environment.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

It was very friendly. My interviewer was very supportive and keen to ask questions about what I know and not what I don't know.
    Manager Round was very good and interviewer tried his best to make me at ease and was keen on answering any questions that I had about the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was short

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview for Manual Testing: 1st round technical round (total manual testing questions, all work done so far, role and responsibilities), 2nd round managerial discussion and 3rd round online test on manual testing concepts.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Financial services and on work done in career so far.
      Awaiting Results   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Ghaziabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

It took a whole day to complete 3 rounds of interviews where 2 rounds were technical and one round was managerial. After completing all three rounds successfully HR told me to call back on monday (the next working day). When I didn't recieve the call by afternoon on monday I called the contact person in hr. Then they finally take my HR round of interview and gave me employee application form to fill and send through mail. After that HR confirmed that they will be sending my profile to management for approval and I would get the offer letter in 8-10 days. When I didn't recieve any call or mail in 10 days then I call them again to check about the offer letter and they told me that management is still reviewing my profile and they will get back to me. And finally when I called them again on 15th day thry told me that the project for which I have been selected have gone onto hold so they are unable to release the offer letter. I just have one thing to say that please stop wasting your and others time or have atleast the work ethics to let the people know about the situation so that they won't wait and waste their time.

Interview Questions

• Manual and automation testing questions like what is fail over testing, what are joins and their types, selenium command, how to read excel in selenium etc.   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

2 technical rounds
    first Android-based
    second more on other technologies

First round interviewers were senior technical managers but no experience in Android.
    Second round interviewer was AVP with high technical knowledge and tested me with different scenarios that one face during mobile application development.

Interview Questions

• 1. How to implement PUSH using GCM?
      2. Life-cycle of Android Activity?   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

3 Rounds of interview , they asked about the business process and the industry i supported .
    and well as evaluated my technical skills, i explained them about , how i started my career and ,
    how i got into the Present skill, and they asked me whether i handled any international clients , etc.

Interview Questions

• technical as well as Managerial   1 Answer

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview Process was quite lengthy and it has taken almost 2 months to get the things finalized. Initially 3rd party people gives you a call for gen pact hiring and later on shortlisted profiles are handed over to Genpact HR,

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, one core technical round followed by one managerial + technical round , finally a client interview at client location with one technical lead and one Senior manager for grilling one hour , HR contacted with final offer that matches the expectations priorly discussed so no negotiation .

Interview Questions

• Profile specific technical and more on Real time scenario and problem based.   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

First round was telephonic: All basic of email marketing and digital marketing.
    Second technical round of telephonic: More technical and in depth question were asked regarding email marketing and digital marketing.
    After that, face to face managerial round.
    In HR round they had salary discussion and offer was released.