Genpact Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2017

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First of all, I had to wait for around 2-3 hours for my turn then after that when it comes it was not even started and they told me to leave.They just don't look at my Resume just see the graduation and told me to leave the company. It's very rude behaviour of the HR.

Interview Questions

• No question asked just told me we don't take technical people(BCA,BTECH,MCA,MTECH).   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

3 rounds were taken, basic information, education, hr round, questions regarding job profile were asked. the interview process was ok. ctc expectations are asked. experience was ok. just be prepared.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Non professional Management Randomly took a person irrespective of experience and qualification they possess and shifts also changed at the time of interview like offering UK shift in email and at venue offering us shift.

Interview Questions

• Nothing but are you ok with night shifts   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Lengthy and tedious process lasting for 3 days. consisting of 5 rounds of elimination process each student is asked to fill form and consolidated score is used to finalise the student after the final round

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I got selected in campus placements. It was a 4 round process. GD, HR Round, 2 Technical rounds.Nothing unexpected if prepared.Gd was on one of the simple topic. HR Round was to know my preference of job location and interests.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with having seniors with lesser degree qualifications?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was campus hiring, so no negotiations.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

3 roundes comprising- Telephonic, face to face with team leader and client round. General questions from resume and technical based on the discipline.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Thoroughly read the offer letter and CTC breakup, negotiate on terms if possible.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Just like some goverment company. No rules nothing.. HR people act as if they are lords.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were irrelevant as you dont do anything related with your studies.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact in December 2011.

Interview

while you are giving interview in MNC, your comunication must be good.During interview, maintain your confidence. they are not gning to ask rocket science.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 24 hours in a day?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

i went to an consultant that works for genpact and i got selected in that interview bt i wasnt able to present there to continue my job.so want to get back with genpact people.

studies.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

The whole process was very smooth except it took a lot of time, just standing outside since afternoon till evening and finally it started and went on till night 8 pm.

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult to answer as long as you are well prepared   Answer Question