Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 21, 2018

2.8

173 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2016.

Interview

one on one easy friendly interview, general past work related questions. easy to answer. friendly approach by the interviewer. all about how smartly you answer and quick to grasp questions and answer accordingly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Richardson, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview which I had never experienced before. It was very enjoyable, very much like an open conversation, the particular group that I was with had a great back and forth rapport with the interviewers and I felt great about it.

Interview Questions

• What is more important? Professionalism or productivity?   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact (Warangal (India)).

Interview

JAM was like a cakewalk. very easy if you are fluent in english.
    Telephonic. It was with a HR and we spoke about life experiences in general.
    Written was just a formality.
    HR was very minimalistic.

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

First Round was JAM. Each one of us has been given a topic to speak for a minute. Second round was a Telephonic conversation with an HR manager. Third round was a formal HR round.
    They required strong communication skills with good pronunciation and voice.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were around 3 to 4 rounds.
    1. JAM session. Mostly based on your own choice
    2. Telephonic round- It had 3 sub rounds. 1st round based on the topic they give and on your pronunciation and 3rd on mock test call.( situational call)
    3rd and last being the HR round. This is based on your skill set. I applied for finance. So questions were based on Finance. Its basic ones.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself.
      Resume screening questions
      Situational questions
      Purchase order
      Purchase return
      Prepaid expense journal entry.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Its was very fun to interview with Genpact. i was very happy them. i just want to say superb you will feel your are on the right palace to work and you will get some good people.

Interview Questions

• They will ask very simple questions you can answer them very easy.   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

i have applied through naukari. the process took 1 day. you have to wait too many hours for completing rounds. 1st round was jam session, 2nd round is technical manager and finaly you have to face a video interview round

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through college, interview was easy .. it consist of 1 GD roud and 1 voice and accent round.salaries at genpact are low as in comparison with other BPO

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact (Visakhapatnam (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my college. The interview process took a whole single day. It consisted of 2 rounds. The first round was a just a minute round. The second round was a telephonic round where we have to read a given passage over the phone to the HR. He also asked some basic HR questions. Basically, we need to have strong communication skills to crack this round.

At the end of the day, the results were announced and I was selected for the post.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for Process Associate in Finance at Genpact, Hyderabad. The Interview was Difficult. It had 5 rounds: HR Round, I-Speak Round, AMCAT Test Round (English, Quantitative Ability & Logical Ability), Manager Round & Finally Typing Test Round.

Interview Questions

• 3 Golden Rules of Accounting was the recurring question asked in both HR & Manager Round   1 Answer