Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.9

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2016.

Interview

one on one easy friendly interview, general past work related questions. easy to answer. friendly approach by the interviewer. all about how smartly you answer and quick to grasp questions and answer accordingly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moradabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Moradabad (India)).

Interview

It's was a campus recruitment drive,

First round was GR round were we have to speak on a general topic for about 5-7 mints,
    second round was PI round, The HR was quite good and friendly in nature.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Actually it was a Mega Drive which was conducted in kamat hotel on 11-march-2017.There are around 300-400 attended the drive and the first round was HR round where in they asked me about my profile and why do you want to join genpact.The second round was Manager round where in they asked me about my profile and some technical questions.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Warangal (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job through task.
    the interview process is of 4 rounds
    1)jam session
    2)telephonic round
    3)aptitude test
    4)hr
    in the jam session they give any random topic to speak about,they check your grammar and pronunciation.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

First the hr describe abouth the job role, responsibilities, timing etc.

Then there is a introduction round and english verbal speaking test round.

Followed by that there are 2 to 3 technical and hr f2f interviews.

Then there is a writing skill test exam.

The procedure take whole day.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting questions like journal entries, golden roule of accounting, balance sheet and p&l related questions etc.

Interviewer also check retation chances of the employee.

As it is a very low level role they preffer fresher.

Inetrviewer also check english speaking capabilities of the candidates.
      1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They changed the Process all of a sudden.
    1.GD cum extempore round to check fluency and confidence.
    my topic was Social media and believe me only 6 students were selected from approx 200 students.
    2. Telephonic interview
    3. Offer letter

Interview Questions

• 1. Communication skills.
      2. Difficulty in life
      3. Meaning of my name
      4. Checking presence of mind
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Excellent communication skills and confidence.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uppal (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Uppal (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

JAM,aptitude test and voice & accent and HR round. introducing ourselves about our personal profile, qualification, technical skills, residential status, father's occupation, previous employer, work experience and other common skills.

Interview Questions

• self introduction,logical, analytical and mathematical skills, voice and accent and topic on general situation.   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

it was a campus recruitment there were around 150 members to attend a interview Employers use phone interviews to identify and recruit candidates for employment The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

There are 5 rounds of interview. Hiring team will give a brief overview of what they are looking for and will enquire about education background. Minimum 40% is required in bcom. Next is aptitude test. Followed by communication check. Then manager round and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• More about account background questions.   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

I failed in quantitative nd reasoning questions. They gave me 3 chances to clear the round, in third attempt I beat it and I got job they offered me a night shift.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you did yesterday from morning till night ?   Answer Question