Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

2.8

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2016.

Interview

one on one easy friendly interview, general past work related questions. easy to answer. friendly approach by the interviewer. all about how smartly you answer and quick to grasp questions and answer accordingly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Richardson, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview which I had never experienced before. It was very enjoyable, very much like an open conversation, the particular group that I was with had a great back and forth rapport with the interviewers and I felt great about it.

Interview Questions

• What is more important? Professionalism or productivity?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

There are two rounds of interview. Both the rounds are personal interview about technical/domain knowledge. Second round is HR round, which is a formal round. I was selected in both the rounds and was offered a job. Interview was cool and interviewee has to be patient for the rounds to happen and answer the questions with cool mind.

Processing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

great interview, free snack although the interview process was very long with all the testing. but all in all it was very good. They would escort people out little by little for the ones that didn't make it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Richardson, TX).

Interview

First they had a person come in and talk about the company, which I thought was nice. After that they told us we had to take an assessment on the computer to see if we would qualify to go to the next round.Once everyone got finished they called out names for the people that didn’t make it to the next round. After that they separated us until smaller groups to do group interviews. They eliminated some more people after that. We got offers that same day. They told us we were gonna start on a specific day a few weeks in advance but then they decided to postpone the start date by three months, they didn’t let me know until a week before my start date, which sucked because I had already put my two weeks notice with my other job.

Interview Questions

• The basic questions you get asked at all job interviews.   Answer Question

Processing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Got there 20 minutes early as instructed. People didn't even start coming in until the time the orientation was supposed to start. The assessment was quick and easy, the interview questions were somewhat difficult since you can't "piggyback" off of others answers. The whole process took about 4.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is something you don't like about customer service?   Answer Question
    • What is a goal you would set for yourself here?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an irate customer if there was no solution?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

process must be accounts and finance in which i can learn how the hedging work. how hedging can be done.

other process

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

6 rounds of interview:
    Introduction
    Online test (QA. Reasoning, etc.)
    Telephonic Communication Check
    HR round (basic)
    Interview with Operation Manager (to check domain knowledge)
    Final HR round

Interview Questions

• since the brand Genpact comes under BPO sector so most difficult question to answer is why do you want to join BPO???   1 Answer

Negotiation

you can negotiate on the basis of your experience and knowledge

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

(HR round ), (IVR round), (Online test- Eng/Maths/Reasoning, AP/AR,,One related to Finance) , (Telephonic Round with Manager),Face-to -face round with Manager.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

personal background questions....Questions regarding positive and negative attitude points.....Asked strength and weaknesses and most importantly time flexibility........

Interview Questions

• how to manage your work timing with your marriage life....   Answer Question