Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.8

167 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2016.

Interview

one on one easy friendly interview, general past work related questions. easy to answer. friendly approach by the interviewer. all about how smartly you answer and quick to grasp questions and answer accordingly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Richardson, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview which I had never experienced before. It was very enjoyable, very much like an open conversation, the particular group that I was with had a great back and forth rapport with the interviewers and I felt great about it.

Interview Questions

• What is more important? Professionalism or productivity?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were around 3 to 4 rounds.
    1. JAM session. Mostly based on your own choice
    2. Telephonic round- It had 3 sub rounds. 1st round based on the topic they give and on your pronunciation and 3rd on mock test call.( situational call)
    3rd and last being the HR round. This is based on your skill set. I applied for finance. So questions were based on Finance. Its basic ones.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself.
      Resume screening questions
      Situational questions
      Purchase order
      Purchase return
      Prepaid expense journal entry.   Answer Question

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

First Round was JAM. Each one of us has been given a topic to speak for a minute. Second round was a Telephonic conversation with an HR manager. Third round was a formal HR round.
    They required strong communication skills with good pronunciation and voice.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Its was very fun to interview with Genpact. i was very happy them. i just want to say superb you will feel your are on the right palace to work and you will get some good people.

Interview Questions

• They will ask very simple questions you can answer them very easy.   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

i have applied through naukari. the process took 1 day. you have to wait too many hours for completing rounds. 1st round was jam session, 2nd round is technical manager and finaly you have to face a video interview round

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for Process Associate in Finance at Genpact, Hyderabad. The Interview was Difficult. It had 5 rounds: HR Round, I-Speak Round, AMCAT Test Round (English, Quantitative Ability & Logical Ability), Manager Round & Finally Typing Test Round.

Interview Questions

• 3 Golden Rules of Accounting was the recurring question asked in both HR & Manager Round   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I got selected through campus placement round. Had a short interview in campus. Then i got selected and i was called for further recruitment process at GENPACT Malviya Nagar. The whole recruitment process was done in a day only and the results were been announced on the same day. Finally i got selected in all the rounds of recruitment. At the end of process i was offered Letter inviting for job. Thanks Genpact HR team for giving me an opportunity to work with Genpact.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

First round was JAM, which was quite easy. Students were filtered in this round based on their fluency, pronunciation and other aspects. Selected students were called in for the second round which was a telephonic conversation called ISPEAK. There were general questions being asked on the phone like hobbies, interests, college details etc.

Interview Questions

• What are your likes and dislikes?
      What achievements do you have in your college?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Time consuming.
    Aptitude. Technical, Managerial and HR rounds.
    Wait time is more for attending different rounds.

Discussed team environment, objectives and goals with Managers.
    1st round- Aptitude was in morning at 10am and 2nd round was conducted at 4pm.
    After days received a call to come to office for further round of interviews.
    Waited whole day and was interviewed in evening.
    Was offered after couple of weeks and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• About yourself, technical questions and some aptitude related   Answer Question