Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2016

2.6

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in December 2016.

Interview

Not a great experience. HR wasn't sure if I should have been called given my background and qualifications. And ultimately ended up telling me that I'm overqualified. It was disappointing as they could have checked that before they called me. Also, the HR contact was unavailable for calls before the interview days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Hr interview, mock call, amcat and personal interview.. Though they told they wil call for amcat and personal interview again and dint call after that..wen I called they said am overqualified...They knew my qualifications before itself and they should have not called me on the first hand which was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why genpact, family background   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was in Wesley college Hyderabad. Hr called me for the first round at 9:30,I cleared it but for the second round I.e.., I speak round.. Was taken at evening 6:30..finally she said that you got rejected just because of communication... I asked about my performance to hr who promoted me to second round. She said your communication is good that is why I selected you..here starts drama of hrs and consultancy..I didn't expect this from HRs..

Specially this drive is conducted only for candidate s who came from reputed consultancy.. It seems. Why because continuously one person is asking who are from consultancy and picked those resumes for interviews and rest is sitting from morning to evening without interview and lunch... And they texted us the package is around 3.8 but in the campus he said it is 1.3

Finally..on my resme hr gave feedback as good at communication and O.K for PIR round..in the evening one of the hr from genpact rejected me for bad communication.. I just started laughing... Great ppl supporting only consultancy candidates..

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)).

Interview

Applied as on campus recruitment few panels had tuff questions some had easy but totally random selection, one of my friend answered all questions yet not selected others asked personal questions in technical interview yet Selected! totally unprofessional ! Even the Job title was not specified clearly if its a BPO company or not !

Interview Questions

• Tell me about self and What are your Interest? - (This was the technical interview, literally )   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

I was called for an interview through an online recruiter.Hiring and interview process is general. HR interview, voice testing, communication skills, manager interview etc.Some behavioural and managerial Questions were asked.The interview panel is brain teaser. I negotiated the salary and be firm on your stand. If you are strong with your skills and Hiring Manager is impressed, you will definitely get through

Interview Questions

• Where did you see yourself after 5 years by starting as a process associate?   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Chandigarh (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Handling Accounts Payable Department.Proessing Invoices in SAP .

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

(HR round ), (IVR round), (Online test- Eng/Maths/Reasoning, AP/AR,,One related to Finance) , (Telephonic Round with Manager),Face-to -face round with Manager.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Personal introduction, F&A knowledge, communication, stability

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

The experience was great as the people were of great knowledge but due to lack of some speaking skills,I was not selected.The environment was very good there.