Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.9

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2016.

Interview

one on one easy friendly interview, general past work related questions. easy to answer. friendly approach by the interviewer. all about how smartly you answer and quick to grasp questions and answer accordingly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

it was a campus recruitment there were around 150 members to attend a interview Employers use phone interviews to identify and recruit candidates for employment The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

First the hr describe abouth the job role, responsibilities, timing etc.

Then there is a introduction round and english verbal speaking test round.

Followed by that there are 2 to 3 technical and hr f2f interviews.

Then there is a writing skill test exam.

The procedure take whole day.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting questions like journal entries, golden roule of accounting, balance sheet and p&l related questions etc.

Interviewer also check retation chances of the employee.

As it is a very low level role they preffer fresher.

Inetrviewer also check english speaking capabilities of the candidates.
      1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They changed the Process all of a sudden.
    1.GD cum extempore round to check fluency and confidence.
    my topic was Social media and believe me only 6 students were selected from approx 200 students.
    2. Telephonic interview
    3. Offer letter

Interview Questions

• 1. Communication skills.
      2. Difficulty in life
      3. Meaning of my name
      4. Checking presence of mind
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Excellent communication skills and confidence.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

There are 5 rounds of interview. Hiring team will give a brief overview of what they are looking for and will enquire about education background. Minimum 40% is required in bcom. Next is aptitude test. Followed by communication check. Then manager round and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• More about account background questions.   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

I failed in quantitative nd reasoning questions. They gave me 3 chances to clear the round, in third attempt I beat it and I got job they offered me a night shift.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you did yesterday from morning till night ?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in December 2016.

Interview

Not a great experience. HR wasn't sure if I should have been called given my background and qualifications. And ultimately ended up telling me that I'm overqualified. It was disappointing as they could have checked that before they called me. Also, the HR contact was unavailable for calls before the interview days.

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

the entire interview process took whole day....and i received my offer letter after one month....u have to be patience for further processess....and they will check your basic communication skills,,,,,and they will check your patience....but the interview process is too bad coz u have to eat full of your stomach before going to UPPAL location in Hyderabad...

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Interview process takes the entire day and late evening if you get the offer letter same Day. A bit lenthy 😀
    There are four rounds:
    1. HR
    2. Telephonic
    3. Written
    4. Ops
    All rounds are important and after ops offer letter would be in your hand with lots of terms and conditions which you would have to sign.

Interview Questions

• In written test they assess your technical part so be sound in your domain and the rest is easy just say yes to all questions in ops round. They do not want to listen no...😂😂😂   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview mainly happened in 4 stages 1.JAM, 2.Telephonic interview, 3. amcat, 4.HR round. It was pretty average. In the JAM round they asked us to introduce ourselves and then speak about our hobbies out of which the HR has asked few more questions to see how good are we at speaking in English. after that Telephonic interview was also to judge our communication skills. AMCAT was like any other company it was pretty average. HR round was basically interaction rather than an interview round.