Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.9

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview consisted of various steps, candidates eliminated at each level. Telephonic interview and face to face interviews undertaken to analyse candidates' communication skills. Overall, the whole process seemed a little too stretched. Could have been shortened.

Interview Questions

• A situational question relating to your reaction to customer queries   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There was a lot of applicants. first round was jam session, in jam session HR rejected number of candidates. first round was all about communication and knowledge on subject and but its good to have interview experience

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in December 2015.

Interview

very good behavior from the recruitment team,very fast hiring with no unesessary delays.Eficient questions pointed to my experience and very good analysis of the tasks that i would handle.Also they have made me a carrier plan on whats next for me and for the possibilities of opportunities that i would have within the company.

Interview Questions

• Which were my strongest points and what i concidered as the points that i have to improve   Answer Question

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

the entire interview process took whole day....and i received my offer letter after one month....u have to be patience for further processess....and they will check your basic communication skills,,,,,and they will check your patience....but the interview process is too bad coz u have to eat full of your stomach before going to UPPAL location in Hyderabad...

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

There are 5 rounds of interview. Hiring team will give a brief overview of what they are looking for and will enquire about education background. Minimum 40% is required in bcom. Next is aptitude test. Followed by communication check. Then manager round and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• More about account background questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Genpact will conduct more than 8 rounds to select the candidates who applied for job and the selection process will take more than a week. They will test our patience. But i like the process very much. HR people are so friendly with us and they will explain every thing about the process before going to start. The candidates should have typing skills 35 words per minute. they will mainly look after communication skills and written skills. The candidates should have good knowledge about their specializations. it is a planned and smooth process. Even if we failed in interview we can attend again after 21 days. 6 days per a week the interviews will be conducted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Please don't think about more package.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Very lengthy and delayed process, lot of rounds and less coordination between HR and Interviewer, communication of the interview with very less or no notice, As lot of people attended the interview, it took lot of time in filtering

Interview Questions

• Basic Accounting questions   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Extremely gruelsome and selects the best candidates from the organization to excel and develop their careers in Genpact. Lots of personal one-on-one interviews and tests to get into the process

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work with us on such a low salary while the same is offered at other ITES-BPO companies at a higher salary?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

There were 10 rounds on whole. I must say the language tests they take are the very best ones. The aptitude round was moderate. The place was Jaipur, India. Good campus, and thanked God that I cleared its all rounds. I was given the customer care job for The YUM FOODS .
    Personnel Interview .Voice Check..Aptitude Test .Salary discussion.. Check Your Communication's skills ...We have sit for complete 9 hours they check your patience also.........

Interview Questions

• Personnel Interview and Aptitude test   1 Answer

Negotiation

For Salary

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

the process was easy,the only thing they focus mostly on is your english skills.They give a paragraph to read and pronounciation must be perfect or else you even have the option to move to finance side if you are not selected in voice side.

Interview Questions

• Which is the best decision taken in your life?   1 Answer