Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 1, 2018

2.8

171 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview consisted of various steps, candidates eliminated at each level. Telephonic interview and face to face interviews undertaken to analyse candidates' communication skills. Overall, the whole process seemed a little too stretched. Could have been shortened.

Interview Questions

• A situational question relating to your reaction to customer queries   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for Process Associate in Finance at Genpact, Hyderabad. The Interview was Difficult. It had 5 rounds: HR Round, I-Speak Round, AMCAT Test Round (English, Quantitative Ability & Logical Ability), Manager Round & Finally Typing Test Round.

Interview Questions

• 3 Golden Rules of Accounting was the recurring question asked in both HR & Manager Round   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

normal face to interview on general abilities of the individuals with emphasis on spoken english and the way of presentation. The interview was also on certain soft skills required to work with foreign clients.

Negotiation

you have to accept the offer generally. they are rigid in pay structure.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Time consuming.
    Aptitude. Technical, Managerial and HR rounds.
    Wait time is more for attending different rounds.

Discussed team environment, objectives and goals with Managers.
    1st round- Aptitude was in morning at 10am and 2nd round was conducted at 4pm.
    After days received a call to come to office for further round of interviews.
    Waited whole day and was interviewed in evening.
    Was offered after couple of weeks and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• About yourself, technical questions and some aptitude related   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was for 4 rounds
    had Telephonic test to check level of communication and then only moved to next level of interview
    There was computer test for 30 minutes to check Accounting knowledge
    After that there is another round of interview on Journal entries

Interview Questions

• Accounts and General Accounting questions, computer test on Accounting   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There was a lot of applicants. first round was jam session, in jam session HR rejected number of candidates. first round was all about communication and knowledge on subject and but its good to have interview experience

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in December 2015.

Interview

very good behavior from the recruitment team,very fast hiring with no unesessary delays.Eficient questions pointed to my experience and very good analysis of the tasks that i would handle.Also they have made me a carrier plan on whats next for me and for the possibilities of opportunities that i would have within the company.

Interview Questions

• Which were my strongest points and what i concidered as the points that i have to improve   Answer Question

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

the entire interview process took whole day....and i received my offer letter after one month....u have to be patience for further processess....and they will check your basic communication skills,,,,,and they will check your patience....but the interview process is too bad coz u have to eat full of your stomach before going to UPPAL location in Hyderabad...

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

There are 5 rounds of interview. Hiring team will give a brief overview of what they are looking for and will enquire about education background. Minimum 40% is required in bcom. Next is aptitude test. Followed by communication check. Then manager round and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• More about account background questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Genpact will conduct more than 8 rounds to select the candidates who applied for job and the selection process will take more than a week. They will test our patience. But i like the process very much. HR people are so friendly with us and they will explain every thing about the process before going to start. The candidates should have typing skills 35 words per minute. they will mainly look after communication skills and written skills. The candidates should have good knowledge about their specializations. it is a planned and smooth process. Even if we failed in interview we can attend again after 21 days. 6 days per a week the interviews will be conducted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Please don't think about more package.