Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.9

150 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Associate Interview

Interview

there are 5 steps of interview process to get sellected, 1st basic,2nd HR round, 3rd technical,4th written and 5th again HR round

Interview Questions

• not so tough just basic technical questions......   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Interview

it was an easy interview. first, i went through a computer based test and then, a personal interview with the hiring manager. i felt like they wanted to check how proficient i am with English because they made me talk for quite a long time.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

campus

Interview Questions

• interview was very nice and easy.written test was a bit difficult to crack.but i managed to get through.   Answer Question

to go for higher studies

Process Associate Interview

Interview

it was a good and usual selection based on communication skills and technical skills

Interview Questions

• y dont i watch movies now-a-days?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no phase

Process Associate Interview

Interview

The initial round is that of an introduction. Around 25-30 students are called into a room and made to introduce 1 by 1. Then the selected students give an aptitude test. Finally a telephonic round is conducted to confirm the final selection. If one does not get through this round he/she is eliminated.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you be the PM of India?   1 Answer

Job location far off in Noida

Process Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact in April 2009.

Interview

i submitted my resume online and was given a call by the recruiter to set up a n interview, I interviewed with the HR and an an AVP - both the interviews lasted for about 30 minutes. I was aske dto come back the same evening to collect my offer letter. The interview process was very quick, seamless

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It was a bit chaotic and disorganised and the promised one day streched to two . overall 42 people were hired and i guess very few of them actually joined. after presentation there was an extempore round were we had to speak on a given topic. Consessions were given to make notes. Those who qualified that were then sent to two rounds of telephonic interview since that was basically a BPO job. There was an HR and one mock support call interview. That was it.

Interview Questions

• Caller has called requesting booking for a flight. Engage him accordingly.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Long process. The HRs do not know the process and they are not sure about the availability of the managers who would conduct the interview process. The HR did not know that there was supposed to be another round about a written test which he knew only before I was supposed to leave. Had to wait from morning 10 am to evening 9 pm. Such a ridiculous process and no proper arrangement for the people who came to attend the process. The manager who interviewed me on the phone call also didn't know pretty much about the process which I understood after I gave certain answers and was cross questioned asking for what they meant. The worst experience ever.

Interview Questions

• very casual nothing much about the process   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

4 rounds .1st is hr 2nd is manager 3rd is phone skills 4th is ispeak .questions were like why genpact .what was the reason to leave previous employer.what is your future plans .ispeak is a E_voice process.a written english test is conducted also

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was in Wesley college Hyderabad. Hr called me for the first round at 9:30,I cleared it but for the second round I.e.., I speak round.. Was taken at evening 6:30..finally she said that you got rejected just because of communication... I asked about my performance to hr who promoted me to second round. She said your communication is good that is why I selected you..here starts drama of hrs and consultancy..I didn't expect this from HRs..

Specially this drive is conducted only for candidate s who came from reputed consultancy.. It seems. Why because continuously one person is asking who are from consultancy and picked those resumes for interviews and rest is sitting from morning to evening without interview and lunch... And they texted us the package is around 3.8 but in the campus he said it is 1.3

Finally..on my resme hr gave feedback as good at communication and O.K for PIR round..in the evening one of the hr from genpact rejected me for bad communication.. I just started laughing... Great ppl supporting only consultancy candidates..