Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.9

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moradabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Moradabad (India)).

Interview

It's was a campus recruitment drive,

First round was GR round were we have to speak on a general topic for about 5-7 mints,
second round was PI round, The HR was quite good and friendly in nature.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in December 2015.

Interview

very good behavior from the recruitment team,very fast hiring with no unesessary delays.Eficient questions pointed to my experience and very good analysis of the tasks that i would handle.Also they have made me a carrier plan on whats next for me and for the possibilities of opportunities that i would have within the company.

Interview Questions

• Which were my strongest points and what i concidered as the points that i have to improve   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

it took a full day from morning till night . it 365 days process whenever you goyou will find some process for hiring is going on. Think before you join. salary is not good as per market.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Warangal (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job through task.
    the interview process is of 4 rounds
    1)jam session
    2)telephonic round
    3)aptitude test
    4)hr
    in the jam session they give any random topic to speak about,they check your grammar and pronunciation.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

3 Rounds interview, First attempt selected but so many interviewers came to that time so second round rejected,There looking as MNC experience persons only because of i not selected i am not happy that interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why your changing current company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Actually it was a Mega Drive which was conducted in kamat hotel on 11-march-2017.There are around 300-400 attended the drive and the first round was HR round where in they asked me about my profile and why do you want to join genpact.The second round was Manager round where in they asked me about my profile and some technical questions.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Indore (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a closed campus drive for my batch-2017 and open for all. Process consist of 6 rounds but actually but due to large number of candidates it was reduced. Firstly, it was a Group Introduction with a batch of 10. Approx 2 where selected from each batch. Then, there was a PI followed by telephonic interview that was of around 30-40 minutes. According to the score of your telephonic round package was offered.
    4 of 25 of 110 were selected!

Interview Questions

• GI - Introduce yourself, tell me about your hometown.
      PI - A brief intro, are you able to relocate, priorities of city in which their office is situated, why should we hire you, and what is a BPO and why would you like to join Genpact or a BPO?
      Telephonic Round - Introduction, couple of paragraphs and word were given to read, things you would like to change in your hometown, college, and also in yourself. Why genpact?
      1 Answer

Because package offered was not according to my skills.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uppal (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Uppal (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

JAM,aptitude test and voice & accent and HR round. introducing ourselves about our personal profile, qualification, technical skills, residential status, father's occupation, previous employer, work experience and other common skills.

Interview Questions

• self introduction,logical, analytical and mathematical skills, voice and accent and topic on general situation.   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They changed the Process all of a sudden.
    1.GD cum extempore round to check fluency and confidence.
    my topic was Social media and believe me only 6 students were selected from approx 200 students.
    2. Telephonic interview
    3. Offer letter

Interview Questions

• 1. Communication skills.
      2. Difficulty in life
      3. Meaning of my name
      4. Checking presence of mind
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Excellent communication skills and confidence.

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

the entire interview process took whole day....and i received my offer letter after one month....u have to be patience for further processess....and they will check your basic communication skills,,,,,and they will check your patience....but the interview process is too bad coz u have to eat full of your stomach before going to UPPAL location in Hyderabad...