Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.8

167 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was great and lengthy. Initially, they will ask to you speak on a topic after that basic maths and LR questions then conversation with manager on the phone end.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

First Round was JAM. Each one of us has been given a topic to speak for a minute. Second round was a Telephonic conversation with an HR manager. Third round was a formal HR round.
    They required strong communication skills with good pronunciation and voice.

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Richardson, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview which I had never experienced before. It was very enjoyable, very much like an open conversation, the particular group that I was with had a great back and forth rapport with the interviewers and I felt great about it.

Interview Questions

• What is more important? Professionalism or productivity?   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Its was very fun to interview with Genpact. i was very happy them. i just want to say superb you will feel your are on the right palace to work and you will get some good people.

Interview Questions

• They will ask very simple questions you can answer them very easy.   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

i have applied through naukari. the process took 1 day. you have to wait too many hours for completing rounds. 1st round was jam session, 2nd round is technical manager and finaly you have to face a video interview round

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process is bit lengthy , but good for talent hiring . I have given four rounds of interview . Two rounds are telephonic and rest are accounting knowledge based

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

There are just 3-4 round which includes hr, ops round , aptitude test, speaking.
    All are meant to select the person, as there are so many people leaving to get more pay and growth

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for Process Associate in Finance at Genpact, Hyderabad. The Interview was Difficult. It had 5 rounds: HR Round, I-Speak Round, AMCAT Test Round (English, Quantitative Ability & Logical Ability), Manager Round & Finally Typing Test Round.

Interview Questions

• 3 Golden Rules of Accounting was the recurring question asked in both HR & Manager Round   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

There are 5 to 6 rounds which are absolutely waste for a call center company like Gen pact.

Round 1 : Personal introduction - They will ask simple questions like tell me about yourself, How was your B.tech and why you want to join Genpact

Round 2 : Someone from Gurgaon will take interview on a call. He/She will ask simple questions and ask you to read a paragraph.

Round 3: Versant round.

Round 4 : Aptitude or Typing test

Round 5 : Manager round. Which is absolutely waste. They will just ask, are you ready to sign a bond. Just tell yes.

This call center company doesn't require to take a interview also, they can simply hire a 7th pass candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

First round was JAM, which was quite easy. Students were filtered in this round based on their fluency, pronunciation and other aspects. Selected students were called in for the second round which was a telephonic conversation called ISPEAK. There were general questions being asked on the phone like hobbies, interests, college details etc.

Interview Questions

• What are your likes and dislikes?
      What achievements do you have in your college?   Answer Question