Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

There are around 7 rounds of interview, The main part is communication and the logical and if you are going to opt the Commercial & Finance process then with your English communication skills your account knowledge also be excellent. Also they check your creativity on some parameter.

Interview Questions

• Why Should I hire you as there are hundreds of candidate sitting out side?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As Genpact is less payer even the upper management also accept it that our company is less payer in the market, the negotiation part would be so tough you might have fight for that.

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

All they seek is your confidence your communication skills it is not that hard to clear the interview if you do have a good communication skills and a positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to choose this organization after knowing a fact the salary structure is not that good like others.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Interview

there are 5 steps of interview process to get sellected, 1st basic,2nd HR round, 3rd technical,4th written and 5th again HR round

Interview Questions

• not so tough just basic technical questions......   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

First of all an interview candidate fills up an application form of Genpact along with his/her resume after that his/her form sends to the interviewer and he/she has to be wait for his/her turn of interview.Then his/her name announced and he/she goes to an interview in a room where interviewer takes his/her interview.If he/she get selected in his/her first interview round then his/her profile form goes carry forward to the next interview round and some formallaties.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult or unexpected question is that why did u leave your previous job and why do u join next company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

First of all a candidate fills up an application form as his/her beckground details than his/her resume sends to an interviewer and he/she has to be wait for his/her turn of interview.Then his/her name announce and he/she gives his/her interview then if he/she get selected by the interviewer then he/she carry forward for next interview and other formalaties.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult or unexpected question is why did u leave your previous organisation and why do u want to join next organisation?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

it was simple...n most of the students in our college received the letter of intent from the company.

Interview Questions

i decline the offer because they are offering the job in delhi...whereas earlier they have said that my initial place of work will be in gurgaon..which is mah hometown. n also bcoz i opted to do mba.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2009.

Interview

Be honest and be yourself !

Interview Questions

• Definition of mean, median and mode?   1 Answer
    • How flexible your to work for night shifts?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate what you feel is right, be crisp and straight. Don't hit behind the bushes.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was;
    1.Face to face interview
    2.Written Test
    3.Phone Interview

and there after offer letter was given.

Too low salary

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in December 2008.

Interview

There were group discussion, telephonic round, face to face round, HR (Human Resource) round, Computer round and Accent round., all done in one day, it took around 8 hours then on the same day i got the offer letter after submitting my documents.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

Lot of accounting conceptual questions which basically tests your basics along with the ability to relate things, so be open to questions & face it as they come.

Interview Questions

• Technical quesitions, related to ERP or other systems   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate