Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

2.9

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

There are 5 rounds of interview. Hiring team will give a brief overview of what they are looking for and will enquire about education background. Minimum 40% is required in bcom. Next is aptitude test. Followed by communication check. Then manager round and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• More about account background questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

it was a campus recruitment there were around 150 members to attend a interview Employers use phone interviews to identify and recruit candidates for employment The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

I failed in quantitative nd reasoning questions. They gave me 3 chances to clear the round, in third attempt I beat it and I got job they offered me a night shift.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you did yesterday from morning till night ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The position I applied was process associate. On whole, this interview had four rounds - 1. JAM, 2. AMCAT TEST, 3. TELEPHONIC ROUND AND 4. FACE TO FACE HR ROUND.

First Round:
    In this round you would be given with a topic so as to talk for one minute. In this you would be checked with the grammatical english and the fluency.

Second Round:
    In this round you will be given questions on Aptitude, reasoning, logical.

Third Round:
    This round is a SVAR where in you will have a person interviewing you on phone through which you will be given certain score called I Speak score.

Fourth Round:
    This is an HR Round.

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

the entire interview process took whole day....and i received my offer letter after one month....u have to be patience for further processess....and they will check your basic communication skills,,,,,and they will check your patience....but the interview process is too bad coz u have to eat full of your stomach before going to UPPAL location in Hyderabad...

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in December 2016.

Interview

Not a great experience. HR wasn't sure if I should have been called given my background and qualifications. And ultimately ended up telling me that I'm overqualified. It was disappointing as they could have checked that before they called me. Also, the HR contact was unavailable for calls before the interview days.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Indore (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a closed campus drive for my batch-2017 and open for all. Process consist of 6 rounds but actually but due to large number of candidates it was reduced. Firstly, it was a Group Introduction with a batch of 10. Approx 2 where selected from each batch. Then, there was a PI followed by telephonic interview that was of around 30-40 minutes. According to the score of your telephonic round package was offered.
    4 of 25 of 110 were selected!

Interview Questions

• GI - Introduce yourself, tell me about your hometown.
      PI - A brief intro, are you able to relocate, priorities of city in which their office is situated, why should we hire you, and what is a BPO and why would you like to join Genpact or a BPO?
      Telephonic Round - Introduction, couple of paragraphs and word were given to read, things you would like to change in your hometown, college, and also in yourself. Why genpact?
      1 Answer

Because package offered was not according to my skills.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Interview process takes the entire day and late evening if you get the offer letter same Day. A bit lenthy 😀
    There are four rounds:
    1. HR
    2. Telephonic
    3. Written
    4. Ops
    All rounds are important and after ops offer letter would be in your hand with lots of terms and conditions which you would have to sign.

Interview Questions

• In written test they assess your technical part so be sound in your domain and the rest is easy just say yes to all questions in ops round. They do not want to listen no...😂😂😂   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview mainly happened in 4 stages 1.JAM, 2.Telephonic interview, 3. amcat, 4.HR round. It was pretty average. In the JAM round they asked us to introduce ourselves and then speak about our hobbies out of which the HR has asked few more questions to see how good are we at speaking in English. after that Telephonic interview was also to judge our communication skills. AMCAT was like any other company it was pretty average. HR round was basically interaction rather than an interview round.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Visakhapatnam (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was smooth.We had a Jam round first where our confidence, communication skills were checked and we got filtered, and then followed by some technical and grammar paper written test and then we had our HR round via telephone.

Interview Questions

• How is the weather at your city now?
      How would you handle a frustrated customer?
      Why Genpact after engineering?
      Long term goals?