Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.8

166 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

First the hr describe abouth the job role, responsibilities, timing etc.

Then there is a introduction round and english verbal speaking test round.

Followed by that there are 2 to 3 technical and hr f2f interviews.

Then there is a writing skill test exam.

The procedure take whole day.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting questions like journal entries, golden roule of accounting, balance sheet and p&l related questions etc.

Interviewer also check retation chances of the employee.

As it is a very low level role they preffer fresher.

Inetrviewer also check english speaking capabilities of the candidates.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They changed the Process all of a sudden.
    1.GD cum extempore round to check fluency and confidence.
    my topic was Social media and believe me only 6 students were selected from approx 200 students.
    2. Telephonic interview
    3. Offer letter

Interview Questions

• 1. Communication skills.
      2. Difficulty in life
      3. Meaning of my name
      4. Checking presence of mind   2 Answers

Negotiation

Excellent communication skills and confidence.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uppal (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Uppal (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

JAM,aptitude test and voice & accent and HR round. introducing ourselves about our personal profile, qualification, technical skills, residential status, father's occupation, previous employer, work experience and other common skills.

Interview Questions

• self introduction,logical, analytical and mathematical skills, voice and accent and topic on general situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was campus recruitment.
    There were total 350 student and only 7 were selected.
    There were total 4 rounds.
    JAM
    VOICE PROCESS
    WRITTEN TEST
    HR INTERVIEW
    If your English is good then you can easily get this job
    In first round (JAM) they asked to tell me about my memorial day.
    In 2nd round they will connect a call to Delhi hiring team and we should speak with them. It's not a robotic call, Person will be talking with you. Be confident and speak only in ENG and then you will have one written test, All questions about accounts. It is easy don't worry.
    Last round will be interview with HR, He will ask about yourself that's it.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about customer satisfaction ? Tell me your good or bad experience.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ganaur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact (Ganaur (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

There were four rounds in total
    1)GD- we were given a topic and then had to speak on it for 1-2 minutes
    2)Reading- We were given some passages and had to read them out.
    3) telephonic Interview
    4) aptitude round

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Lucknow (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Though as a last semester was running down still they allowed me to sit in an interview. They were well communicated and professionally friendly. They took people on the basis of moderate difficulty interview.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

There are 5 rounds of interview. Hiring team will give a brief overview of what they are looking for and will enquire about education background. Minimum 40% is required in bcom. Next is aptitude test. Followed by communication check. Then manager round and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• More about account background questions.   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

I failed in quantitative nd reasoning questions. They gave me 3 chances to clear the round, in third attempt I beat it and I got job they offered me a night shift.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you did yesterday from morning till night ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The position I applied was process associate. On whole, this interview had four rounds - 1. JAM, 2. AMCAT TEST, 3. TELEPHONIC ROUND AND 4. FACE TO FACE HR ROUND.

First Round:
    In this round you would be given with a topic so as to talk for one minute. In this you would be checked with the grammatical english and the fluency.

Second Round:
    In this round you will be given questions on Aptitude, reasoning, logical.

Third Round:
    This round is a SVAR where in you will have a person interviewing you on phone through which you will be given certain score called I Speak score.

Fourth Round:
    This is an HR Round.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

it was a campus recruitment there were around 150 members to attend a interview Employers use phone interviews to identify and recruit candidates for employment The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills