Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

2.8

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Whole day long and that also they startd late n continue till 8pm

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation was doe salary was just ixed for the post

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in October 2010.

Interview

I had only 1 interview and it was interview with the manager. It was a nice conversation in which they mentioned me about norms of the company and the working of company.The only advise i can provide is if you don't get job in desired grab the ladder for the job which comes by no matter it suits you

Interview Questions

• What is the salary which you are expecting for working in genpact?   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

The experience was great as the people were of great knowledge but due to lack of some speaking skills,I was not selected.The environment was very good there.

Process Associate Interview

Interview

it was an easy interview. first, i went through a computer based test and then, a personal interview with the hiring manager. i felt like they wanted to check how proficient i am with English because they made me talk for quite a long time.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Not so difficult if know yourself .

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join this business   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Mainly through college campus interview

Interview Questions

• Asking about the integrity part of us   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accept what the company offers. As Company knows better to take care of you.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

The first question was asked was tell me some thing about your self... First round cleared
    The second question asked was tell some thing about your previews company...
    The third question tell us about your college days.. Second round cleared..
    The fourth question why do you want to work with Genpact...

Interview Questions

• HR asked me do you believe in God and why ? But i dont believe said by HR.   2 Answers

Negotiation

When you join Genpact there is no chance of negotiation..

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Interview process was average.
    started by a group introduction,then online test on Maths, English and Accounts.
    then a calling test,after that a one-on-one interview with operational manager.
    at last a few easy questions with HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Operational manager asked in what conditions would you like to quit Genpact. ( It was a tricky one)   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't appreciate expectations about high salary from new graduates,so i had to settle for the same what they were offering .

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Lucknow (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

Hiring process is very efficient. I undergone four rounds of interview. First was an introduction round followed by written test, IVR round and a HR round.

Interview Questions

• Talking bout a scenario for a minute. I was asked to initiate a chat with a lady sitting in a library.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Was a bit lengthy but the wait was worth it when I heard I was selected!

Interview Questions

• What R you expecting in the next 5 years from this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not as I expected it to be...!