Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.9

150 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round was normal PI.after that there was reading test and voice test.den one apti test and 2 Hr rounds.I thought it would be very difficult to crack but luckily I qualified all rounds .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was campus selection, d interview process was of four rounds,
    1.jam session in which they gave two topics n we had to speak for one minute abt any one topic.
    2. Second round was telephonic round , they asked self intro n two more topics.
    3. Third round was written test
    4.Hr round

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

1) gd( topic - black and white and internet - a boon or a bane)
    2) communication skills testing(gave few sheets to read aloud)
    3) phone interview
    4) written test( sections were quant,english ,accounts,lr and di

They basically take everyone whosesoever appears for the interview.
    It is not very tough to enter in gepact.

Interview Questions

• Why genpact?
      Tell me about yourself
      Family backgound
      About Best friend   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was an easy interview process consisting of 2 rounds. 1 is Hr round and Typing test.. In the HR, self introduction with few questions related to finance .. I thought it would be difficult to crack the interview but genpact made it easy for me..

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

3 Rounds interview, First attempt selected but so many interviewers came to that time so second round rejected,There looking as MNC experience persons only because of i not selected i am not happy that interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why your changing current company   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Simple process with aptitude and excel but communication skill should be excellent.m mainly first round will be written followed by face to face round.they have strict background verification so be careful about that.written test consist of aptitude,few case studies,excel basics and English.

Process Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

1st round - gd/pi
    2nd round - mcq test
    3rd round - i speak
    4th roung - acounts related test
    basically they were judging our comunication skills, if u r good in communication, u can easily clear this interview.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

I faced the interview of genpact though my college campusing, the overall experience was good. The first round was one-on-one round where the hr asked questions related to the subject we have perused which was followed by telephonic round and at last the pen paper round. It took 2 days as there were a lot of people but at the end it was a good experience n the hr was very friendly

Interview Questions

• In telephonic round - speak about your home town and then speak about your last trip   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Total 6 Rounds
    1.HR round
    2.Voice
    3.AMCAT
    4.Customer
    5.Telephonic
    6.Line Manger

They make us to wait for long hours to test our patience.
    in first round they ask self introduction and if feels Necessary they ask from subject

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muntinlupa (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Muntinlupa (Philippines)).

Interview

It's a one day interview and a no-holds-barred kind of scrutiny coming at you from elsewhere. They would automatically say they like you while at the onset of the interview. They will stop abruptly if they feel you are non sense in speaking about yourself. The HR will also give pointers and luckily, praises if they would like your spontaneity. Being yourself is the key to a good interview. Chances are ,if you are just trying to impress the interviewee it will come out too pretentiously fake because you are just "beating around the bush" with your answers.I got the job because I wanted it so much, despite of my lack of computer knowledge. They gauged my sincerity and the determination of getting what I want.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   1 Answer
    • If I were to hire you,what can I expect from you?   1 Answer