Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

2.8

Process Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact in April 2009.

Interview

i submitted my resume online and was given a call by the recruiter to set up a n interview, I interviewed with the HR and an an AVP - both the interviews lasted for about 30 minutes. I was aske dto come back the same evening to collect my offer letter. The interview process was very quick, seamless

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a one day process.simple enough

Negotiation

u can accept

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Telephonic interview then 1:1 interview nad then background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was not applicable in my case

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

campus

Interview Questions

• interview was very nice and easy.written test was a bit difficult to crack.but i managed to get through.   Answer Question

to go for higher studies

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very straining. There are mostly 3 to 5 rounds of interview based on what process you are applying for. Communication skills play a very vital role. Make sure you take all your educational and work experience documents along with you. Be prepared for the inteview as it would easily take any where from 6 to 8 hours. My Advice be patient!

Interview Questions

• Same old questions which test your communication skills and presence of mind.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

First we went for the hr round , then for aptitude test, then two more round, then we went for the telephonic round, then one more managerial round. After then only we got selected. From my point of view its the process through which they select the best ones And also the one which is really eligible for the job .

Negotiation

As per the company norms .

Process Associate Interview

Interview

it was a good and usual selection based on communication skills and technical skills

Interview Questions

• y dont i watch movies now-a-days?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no phase

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

First Round - Basic Interview
    Second Round - Computer tests - basic LR, Quants, Verbal tests
    Line Interview - Interview with respective Process Managers
    if passed
    Training & On boarding

Interview Questions

• Not such question which was difficult to answer....Why you want to join this company?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Chandigarh (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Handling Accounts Payable Department.Proessing Invoices in SAP .

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

I was refereed to the position by a Genpact employee, so had to add their ID to my resume while in the interview process.

The problem is that they make you wait a lot in the Genpact interview process.

The good part is that the interview is completely unbiased towards anything. It is purely on your experience. Since this was for a customer care role, it involved English communication skills as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate about 2.5% above the initial offer.