Genpact Process Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Developer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2016

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was really happy with the interview process. It's the joining process which has pushed me in a really deep dilemma. They issued a LOI and asked me to resign to correspond with DOJ on LOI and have delayed the DOJ as their reference checking company is still in process of verifying details. I was informed one day before my DOJ that they will take more time and are delaying my DOJ. I felt horrible because they should have told me earlier so I could have extended my notice period in my existing company. As a result I am sitting unemployed. Everyone in my family is looking at me and wondering if I will be able to provide this month as I am the only bread winner. I am still waiting as I cannot appear for interview elsewhere, as that will mean appearing for an interview without intent to join and with every passing day I feel more bottlenecked. Anyways, will publish the result once I am out of this dilemma.

Interview Questions

• General conversation and Accounts related questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

I was interviewed through a placement agency. I interviewed twice,first for OTC and then for R2R. Had to decline OTC because profile didn't excite me. Only thing you need in interviewing with Genpact is English. While interviewing for OTC,the only question asked was "Tell me about yourself" 3 times,no technical question. However during second interview, technical questions were asked. Since my process was of costing,questions relating to standard costing were asked like what are variances,how are they analysed,what are the different types of variances. The written test was a mere formality and anyone with decent knowledge of accounting will be able to handle them with ease. However the process was tough for simple graduates as I was the only one selected from 20 people interviewed that day.

Interview Questions

• How does a provisioning entry affect balance sheet and profit/loss account.   Answer Question

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Lucknow (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Language test..Comprehension.AMCAT and telephonic and mangerial round.Need to read a passage given by the HR person and then recite it for the SWAR Test. Telephonically explaining some questions to the HR team onsite. Facing Accounting technical questions from the manager in the end.

Process Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Hiring Process went so long, almost for 2 full days. Waiting time was too high and the time to attend the assessment is very less. Interview difficulty is easy but i suggest candidates to go through the interview process from any local consultancy which can save a lot of time

Interview Questions

• Why BPO is one generic question for all experienced professionals   Answer Question

They could not offer more than my previous CTC

Process Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact in December 2014.

Interview

waste of time for going interview in Genpact. position is not said in the first round of interview. after having 4-6 years of experience also u have to qualify all the rounds. Hr doesn't prefer will not best option for you. There is no prior intimation on managerial round.

Interview Questions

• No questions on subject in managerial round . Managerial diverts mind and plays with candiates resume   Answer Question

having 5 experience getting into associate level and there is no growth for 18 months

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

There are 4-5 rounds, technical, HR, aptitude, voice test.. Very easy to clear.. Technical and HR matter the most. rest are just a formality. Negotiate the max with the HR as the salaries are different for every employee. The HR will alwys offer the lowest.

Interview Questions

• General related to previous job and more of a discussion about the profile.   Answer Question

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Got a call from Assistant Manager and asked me about my profile and some journal entries after 15 days got call from HR for Manager Round and finally after 15 more days i got my Appointment Letter in my hand . . . . :)

Process Developer Interview

Interview

Telephonic round followed by personal round and HR

Negotiation

Salary

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

very easy. as they are hiring labour and not the graudates. It is very easy process. you have to know about the things that you mentioned in your resume. you have to just consent with the HR about salary and other benefits or else you shall not be hired.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

hr round apptitude test 1 on 1 with leader client round salary neg . lengthy process. pre hire orientation. long wait time slow decision making. hard negotiation in terms of salary. designation fight

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary