Genpact Process Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There will be around five rounds for selection in r2r process and it will take around 2 days to complete the whole selection process.
1. Hr introduction
2. written
3. communication skill
4. Technical
5. Typing Test (minimum 36 words per min. with zero error)

Interview Questions

• All question regarding your academic basic questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact in March 2017.

Interview

There were 5 rounds of interview. First being HR round followed by swar round, Ispeak, AMCAT and then Manager round. A proper MNC hiring process. These rounds included a mix of Technical, General, Communication and Careers oriented questions.

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

3 simple rounds of interview. 1st round was HR, second round was VNA and 3rd round was operations. The rounds were easy with simple questions on education, subject knowledge, previous experience and stability. A brief discussion on salary negotiation was also done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was hassle free, the hr was very understanding and provided me the best package as per industrial standards also keeping in mind the increasing expenses. I would suggest people to be quite open with their requirements when negotiating with hr.

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was really happy with the interview process. It's the joining process which has pushed me in a really deep dilemma. They issued a LOI and asked me to resign to correspond with DOJ on LOI and have delayed the DOJ as their reference checking company is still in process of verifying details. I was informed one day before my DOJ that they will take more time and are delaying my DOJ. I felt horrible because they should have told me earlier so I could have extended my notice period in my existing company. As a result I am sitting unemployed. Everyone in my family is looking at me and wondering if I will be able to provide this month as I am the only bread winner. I am still waiting as I cannot appear for interview elsewhere, as that will mean appearing for an interview without intent to join and with every passing day I feel more bottlenecked. Anyways, will publish the result once I am out of this dilemma.

Interview Questions

• General conversation and Accounts related questions   1 Answer

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Lucknow (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Language test..Comprehension.AMCAT and telephonic and mangerial round.Need to read a passage given by the HR person and then recite it for the SWAR Test. Telephonically explaining some questions to the HR team onsite. Facing Accounting technical questions from the manager in the end.

Process Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

I was interviewed through a placement agency. I interviewed twice,first for OTC and then for R2R. Had to decline OTC because profile didn't excite me. Only thing you need in interviewing with Genpact is English. While interviewing for OTC,the only question asked was "Tell me about yourself" 3 times,no technical question. However during second interview, technical questions were asked. Since my process was of costing,questions relating to standard costing were asked like what are variances,how are they analysed,what are the different types of variances. The written test was a mere formality and anyone with decent knowledge of accounting will be able to handle them with ease. However the process was tough for simple graduates as I was the only one selected from 20 people interviewed that day.

Interview Questions

• How does a provisioning entry affect balance sheet and profit/loss account.   Answer Question

Process Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Hiring Process went so long, almost for 2 full days. Waiting time was too high and the time to attend the assessment is very less. Interview difficulty is easy but i suggest candidates to go through the interview process from any local consultancy which can save a lot of time

Interview Questions

• Why BPO is one generic question for all experienced professionals   Answer Question

They could not offer more than my previous CTC

Process Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact in December 2014.

Interview

waste of time for going interview in Genpact. position is not said in the first round of interview. after having 4-6 years of experience also u have to qualify all the rounds. Hr doesn't prefer will not best option for you. There is no prior intimation on managerial round.

Interview Questions

• No questions on subject in managerial round . Managerial diverts mind and plays with candiates resume   Answer Question

having 5 experience getting into associate level and there is no growth for 18 months

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

There are 4-5 rounds, technical, HR, aptitude, voice test.. Very easy to clear.. Technical and HR matter the most. rest are just a formality. Negotiate the max with the HR as the salaries are different for every employee. The HR will alwys offer the lowest.

Interview Questions

• General related to previous job and more of a discussion about the profile.   Answer Question

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Got a call from Assistant Manager and asked me about my profile and some journal entries after 15 days got call from HR for Manager Round and finally after 15 more days i got my Appointment Letter in my hand . . . . :)