Genpact Process Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Process Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

2.9

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process is not that tough to crack the interview, all you need is to stick on your basics and be confident which is the primary key for the same.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

It was good. Had lots of rounds techical and non technical. Hr were supportive.Questions about basics of accounting, depreciation, accounting theory and concepts. Strong english speaking skills is preferred.manager one on one was good. Managers are very friendly and supportive.It was really a nice experience.

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Firstly there an HR round- just describe everything about yourself..do some chit chat about your work preferable & that's it, then a manager round- it is technical, prepare well for the accounting and other relevancy concepts.

Interview Questions

• Examples of deferred income/expense.   1 Answer

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

First or all, we need to fill a form and attach that with the resume and submit. Then there will be a PI round. After that I speak round which will be on a call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Indore (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Process took 1 day. Easy interview question. Just related to basic accounting. Explain your job profile etc. Basic accounting principles. Cash flow statement. Tell me any get?

Interview Questions

• tell me about your job responsibilities   1 Answer

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Mortgage Process - Australian Shift
    Rounds Were-
    1. Introduction and Previous Exp If any
    2. Hr Round - Question related to comfortable with night shift , one side cab, and previous experience
    3. Voice and Accent round through Talocity Software which you need to sign up on mobile and need to read paragraph , jumble words and passage where they check your communication skill .
    4. Operation Manager Round- Previous Experience, Questions on Mortage Profile i.e. what is secured loan, example of customer satisfaction, kyc, where do you see 2 years from now, How you gonna manage night shift, What are home loan, How home loan sanctioned, Document required for Loan, Technical question like do you believe in Hike or Promotion, what you did yesterday.

Need to give one advise to the job Seeker that if you have a gap of one year in your career then you need to clear it to HR that I won’t resign the company because Genpact believe in Stability factor as they do not entertain the gaps in your employment even if the reason is genuine. My question to the HR is that when a job Seeker is searching for a job from past one month and not getting the right domain resulting gap in your employment again. Therefore you need to convince and explain the mstability factor accordingly because they will reject you with this reason at the end.

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Main focus is on communication with average in accounts and Finance. Telephonic HR round, then PI with HR then again personal, technical round based on accounts and various entries last round for negotiation which is non-negotiable.

Interview Questions

• Similar like all BPO. Except technical round where many scenario based questions were being asked and also they tried to confuse you out.   Answer Question

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

1. HR Round
    2. Line manager Round
    3. Appetite Test
    4. Typing Test
    5. Selection call form HR

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview is very easy in this company. you will have aptitude test, hr round and manager round.
    They will ask very basic questions. No need of getting panic, just be truthful.

Interview Questions

• What is supply chain management   1 Answer

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Overall a very good experience. The process knowledge was tested once the Voice and Accent round was cleared. The interviewer was very friendly and gave good time to explain the answers

Interview Questions

• Please explain your job profile.   1 Answer