Genpact Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Was accurate, to the point, mostly based on ur CV and the previous experience on the field we have applied for. Please make sure you are focussed during the called, with data rich examples and making sure you stick to your skillset rather hopping on everything under the sun.

Interview Questions

• Reg the prject implementation strategies, and the challenges faced during the same   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Three interviews were performed on Genpact's interview day. Prior to the interview day, I had a phone screening wiht the lead recruiter. At the in person interview day I had 2 interviews with peer and supervisor level people and 1 with the HR manager of the area.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Got an invite on LinkedIn and applied . Received phone call next day and in couple of weeks had a 2nd round and got an offer. Signed an offer and sent across.

Interview Questions

• Skills, Experience, Work Duties etc   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Two rounds, telephonic and then face to face. Telephonic round was rescheduled twice. Was of 20 minutes and followed by in person discussion of 1 hour. The in person discussion was a thorough one on what the vision of new role is and how will it eventually unfold

Interview Questions

• Mostly around previous jobs and roles and responsibilities   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Structured and process driveen, HR round is pathetic as they are unclear on everything and always postponed the questions. Technical rounds were well structured my opinion it depends a lot on whom you are interacting with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join GENPACT?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact in July 2015.

Interview

simple telephonic round to set expectations and fitment check from both HR and Delivery. Followed by a f2f discussion with the AVP ( basically a decision making round), a f2f with the client if need be. Negotiation with the Sr manager HR.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interview
    Round 1: General HR round

Round 2: This was all about past experiences. It was not very tough round. It went for approximately 40 minutes.

Round 3: Negotiation round.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Nothing which was related to education, it was more on experience. And questions were relevant and to the point

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

it is good and lengthy and need to be patient so that we can get the better opportunity of the work and can play in the company. questions were not trick and screening was done to get the right candidate on the floor

Interview Questions

• work experience
      shift part and other detials
      work life balance   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I worked with Genpact before, after 2 years with my current organisation I got a call from their direct recruitment team, I reached venue on time, still had to wait for hours as the interviewer has not yet arrived.
    Finally after couple of hours of wait, the interviewer arrived. After a few minutes later the HR contact took me to the their senior HR person instead of taking me to the interviewer and to my surprise I was told that since I was a Re-hire, I'll have to accept a lower or equal salary to what I am currently drawing from my current company.

I was very much upset that I wasted my time and declined to their offer politely. The most upsetting part was that they could have easily checked all these details at their end, without even arranging a Face to Face interaction and wasting my time.

After almost 2 weeks, I got a call again from them. This was for a different process however job responsibilities were same and for Senior Manager position and asked me to come down for the interview again at YWCA, Delhi. I told the HR person on the phone about the salary concern which was the issue last time and she mentioned to me that. This won't be the issue this time and I must come.

So again, I reached the venue as per schedule. This time the interview actually happened. Although I could still see how unorganized the interview process has still remained with some of the people been waiting there for hours.

The interview was very easy, I was asked to explain the overall work experience and about any key projects I've undertaken in past. Finally I was told that I was shortlisted and I should get a call back, I got a call from them the next working day and was asked to visit their Gurgaon office where I met the same interviewer and he tried to negotiate on level/salaries, however finally we both agreed on what I have asked for. I was told on the spot that I am selected and I should receive a call from the HR in day or two and infact the interviewer shared his contact details with me to follow up in case I've not heard from the HR. I had to do a follow-up with him after a couple of the days in order for him to nudge the HR, who finally called me and asked for certain documents, then again a few discussions happened on salary part. I waited for a couple of days, when I have not heard back from the HR and called her back and she replied "we'll let you know if we have the requirement!" It was surprising from me but she didn't elaborate on what she meant.

After a few weeks back again, I got a call from their direct recruitment team, to again come by for the interview at YWCA, I checked with her on the salary part and on what happened on the previous interviews and she told me she'll check with her senior and give me a call back. Next day I spoke with her again and she asked me to visit the venue and it's fine to go ahead with interview discussion the next day.

And this time, I was told that there was an issue with my re-hire feedback which has come as negative and unfortunately they won't be able to go ahead with the interview.

This was very upsetting for me as again these are their internal checks and they should be able to do such checks in advance before calling a candidate to the venue for the interview and wasting their time.

Regarding, Re-hire (negative feedback). The HR person did not share additional information, but I called my last reporting supervisor asking if he's given any such feedback about me as during my tenure, there wasn't anything MAJOR that should have been flagged and I have worked for 8+ years with Genpact have done various key projects which were very beneficial for the company overall and to my surprise he mentioned that he's aware of an email that bounced back from hi inbox and he did not provide any feedback and I must check with the HR person who has now moved into operations. When I called her, I was told by her that she hasn't provided any feedback and my earlier supervisor has done so, from HR standpoint there were no issues and I was a stable candidate, thus there was no point submitting any negative feedback about me. I called back my ex-supervisor again and asked him about this disconnect and told him about what the HR person had to say, probably from his stammering voice I could figure out that it was done by him, although he kept refusing this. Not sure if understands that his this action would only result in loss to the company and not to me.

I was a little dis-heartened that even after working for a company for years and with all the great efforts I have put in there during my tenure. I am being said "NO" just because of a wrong person.

On the other hand, I feel just alright that at least I don't have to work with such people.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your overall work experience?
      General accounting related questions.
      Explain about key projects that were taken by me in past.   1 Answer