Genpact Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

3.1

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

called for an interview at campus .. got selected after answering and talking to them about general questions and few technical questions

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of technical questions on outdated technologies   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Total 3 rounds was in Genpact ,Hyderabad during interview. 1st and 2nd round was Technical.
    3rd round was managerial round for salary discussion.
    It was good process and friendly environment they provided.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was scheduled on weekend. People for interview in large numbers. Very worst they organised, no proper communication about the updates.

I attended 2 technical rounds, didn't clear 2nd.

Interview experience and panel are technically very sound.

Interview Questions

• 1.

Implement equals and hashcode methods  for  demo class.

Class Demo {

main(){

Demo object = new A();

object.m3();

}

What happens when Immutable class contains mutable reference as instance variable. How to avoid the issues with it.

Hashmap working , collision.

5.spring bean definitions

6. Caching in hibernate.

2nd round

Types of class loaders.

Rest and soap difference

Jre and JVM

How will be the out of memory will be tackled after reaching max size available

Difference between logical and physical database

Which design patterns are been used in your project

What is build design pattern

For implementing caching in application, which kind of collection do you use

Difference between list and set

Implementation of custom set in java

What all required changes are done on class if it is being used as key in collection

What need to be considered inside implementation of equals and hascode

Contact equals and hashcode.

Explain executor framework.

Difference between interface and abstract class.

Why we explicitly give public static final for constants if JVM internally treats this as same in interface.

What does final keyword actually does to an object - internal working

How do you display duplicates with their count using collection.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)).

Interview

The interview process was unorganized with candidates waiting for as long as 3 hrs for their first round of interviews.The difficulty level of the process was medium with questions ranging from Java OOPs concept to Collections to project details.
    - prepare your past projects well
    -difficulty of questions increases with each correct answer
    -they check your comm skills

There were 2 Technical rounds and 1 Hr round.

Interview Questions

• - Prepare your project
      - Basic oops concept (static methods/interfaces/abstract classes)
      -Collections(Hashmap/hascode/equals as well as their implementations)   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Saturday many folks were called all over from Bangalore. 1st round was cleared.
    second round panel was very arrogant. They don't allow you to explain and say I am confused with your datastructure

Interview Questions

• Implementation of Red Black Tree, Count the occurrences of each word in a file.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

Questions were mostly in Core java,Threading and Oops concepts.Less questions were asked on data structures or algorithms.Mostly tested the candidates ability to answer programming related implementation problems.Overall it was good.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Encapsulation,Inheritence,Threading,Polymorphism,Internationlisation ,IO operations,Serialisation   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was focused on Programming and puzzles. Resume content was thoroughly examined. All tools and languages mentioned are being asked. Some puzzles were also being asked to test your logical thinking about a problem.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Pune (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

AI got a called from staffing agency and I have share my profile. I got a call from HR and schedule F2F interview. Just before schedule they informed me that it will be telephonic.
    The interviewer just asked me veri basics questions about java.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Core Java question with Spring hibernate. Some sql questions. Core java with threading and collections. 2 technical interview followed my managerial round. Core Java question with Spring hibernate. Some sql questions. Core java with threading and collections. 2 technical interview followed my managerial round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Had 2 telephonic rounds, 1 Skype and a technical round from the client
    The last interview round was a HR round. The interview panel was not very pressurizing. They were checking if my skills were hands on or just mugged up knowledge

Interview Questions

• Indepth Java fundamentals. Spring, Hibernate, Maven.
      All the technical rounds had questions on the above topics. It was a good experience getting interviewed in Genpact Headstrong   1 Answer