Genpact Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Software Developer Interview Questions

3.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Was Nice. i had three round of technical with sr developers, Project Manager, and floor head(AVP).
It was great experience with thm all were nice and friendly. HR round was very easy as it was only discussion regarding salary and documents, they really good people and you wont feel it like an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied Through Job portal,
    First they took Aptitude test. which was quite easy and cleared.
    then interview was scheduled at Headstrong Noida 62.
    waited so long for interview to start. It was in two Levels. level 1. after the personal Questions, They asked questions about my projects and the language, I would have been comfortable and then there were questions about my project related. about the technologies I had used and thorough questions about them. Then there were questions related to DMBS and Java(Core). Answer what you know if dont then say i dont know. They want to here straight answers. Level 1was cleared. which last about 1.15hrs. and the level 2 questions were analytical situation based and about my project .and round last 45 mins.
    It was a good experience interviewer were nice and calm people. It was my first ever Interview.

Interview Questions

• L1.queries of DBMS, like Joins related, avg based, Sum based, Trigger etc.
      HTML- about tags, writing a static page code, Creating table, Heading etc.
      Java(Core)- what is interface, Difference between abstract and interface, concepts of oops, Write code of Stack, Bubble sort, Logic of some programs , what is Static, features of Java, why it is Platform independent, JDK AND JVM. etc.

L2- What is an object, why did you choose this particular project, how did you make decision, what would you do if you don't the answer of a question, some situation based etc.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted in August. The interview had 4 rounds. 1. Written Test (Aptitude and English and two questions on logical reasoning)2. Technical round 3. Technical round 4. HR interview

Interview Questions

• in technical round they ask you questions on your project, basic programming concepts, OOPS, DBMS, and few coding questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Good : 3 technical, 1 managerial , 1 HR

Interview Questions

• Recollecting and continuing the technical rounds those were happened @ Managerial round   1 Answer

If you expect more, revaluation will happen, so take decision while expecting more.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genpact in January 2013.

Interview

mostly questions regarding algorithms, college atmosphere etc!!

Interview Questions

• whats the use of breaking a program into a graph?? i guess it wa difficult to answer!   Answer Question

it is too far from my place and being a girl i don't consider delhi safe for girls afte 7:30pm!!

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panipat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Panipat (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

a 2 day selection process
    1) aptitude test of simple mathematics and English, very easy to crack , 70% made through
    2) group discussion 4-5 people make out of a group of 15
    3) Technical Interview - most difficult stage , maximum elimination
    4) HR interview , piece of cake

Interview Questions

• How to do error handling in SQL server 2008, explaining the complete process   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

APTITUDE
    GD
    TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
    HR INTERVIEW
    The first round was really very easy. Almost everybody cleared it . GD was tough and mass elimination round. Technical round was easy for those who have good basics in programming . It lasted for 15 minutes.
    HR round was just a formality. All over experience was great.