Genpact Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

3.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

- Got a call two days after applying an online, initial interview followed by very technical interview. HR interview - aptitude test. The recruiter handling this process was very good, always kept me updated and answered all my questions

Interview Questions

• - Describe in details how your past experiences matches the current opening.
    - What would you say are you specific strengths that other potential candidates may not have.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Found them hard in negotiation, almost like take it or leave it kind of attitude

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was a fish market

Interview Questions

• Interview process was a fish market
      It was a walk in and they did not expect such a huge crowd so at the last moment to reduce the crowd they changed the requirement   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Vellore (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process was fine, it was done over Skype or some other platform but it was face to face using online transmission. The interviewer was very helpful as I had doubts in his question he cleared them before heading to next question.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

I attended as a walk in in Bangalore at Ecospace
    It was consist of 4 rounds.
    GD,
    Written,
    Technical
    HR.
    i was not able to get through written.
    GD was conducted to clear the crowd and written was very diifcult and u guys must focus on English grammar

Interview Questions

• what is pointer?
      what is thread?
      Explain ur academic project ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

aptitude test written having four sections
    quant and logical aptitude it was average level concepts -ratio and proportion,time distance, ,trains,mixture and alligations,
    verbal -was easy grammar concepts
    calculations based by using the tabular data
    second was gd -topic brain drain be confident and speak fluently

Interview Questions

• cleared fisrt round second round was gd third round was technical ,was asked java concepts like multithreading and puzzle to solve,next round was hr,but they dint select   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was informed about the whole process a day before the interview.A very unprofessional email was sent to me to inform about the process with a few typos.The email didnt tell me there will be 4 rounds, it said there's a PI scheduled. On reaching the venue I went through an aptitude test which was pretty easy.Next round was technical-1 interview.Even though my overall interview went well and I knew my answers were correct they said the feedback for you wasnt positive which didnt make sense to me.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer mostly asked me about programming languages like c++, java   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called for interview at Genpact.The whole interview process took nearly a week at Genpact in Hyderabad.First round was written.There are 2 written tests.One is aptitide and second one is technical written test.In this there are three sections logical,verbal and aptitude.A better preparation is required.The difficulty level is medium but practise is required.In techinical written they asked about PL/SQL.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

4 Rounds-
    1) Group DIscussion
    2) Written test
    3) Technical round
    4) Managerial round
    5) HR

Interview was over all good. interviewr is very descent. first 2 rounds happened in my college but last 3 rounds happened in company. it took around a day.

Interview Questions

• Data structure in java and sql queries   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to schedule F2F . There were J2EE questions , OOPs questions , questions including some about a project I'm working on and an algorithm question . I didn't move on in the process, likely because I was too nervous.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bareilly (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact (Bareilly (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

first round group discussion where they check your english and pronounciation.they hire on the basis of communication skills and give a paragraph to read.second was written and third was telephonic.

Interview Questions

• tell something about your hobby.   1 Answer