Genpact Tech Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Tech Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Manila, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Manila, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview
I applied online and was immediately asked to select a time for a group interview. The group interview process was focused more on the group as a whole and it was very low key.I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Remote, OR) in May 2016.

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

On the first round the interviewers just say what they want to say they just ask questions for formality.
    They don't even care that candidate is skilled or not
    They just don't give time to the candidate to express himself
    They are in a hurry to say
    U can leave for d day

Interview Questions

• Do u have job reliving letters of previous companies?   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)).

Interview

It consists of different rounds basically. Since I appeared for this post during a campus interview, I believe the process may be quite different for Off-campus selection programs, regarding which I don't think I'd be able to provide any useful insight.
    The process I went through includes :-
    1. A friendly group discussion round.(Elimination round1)
    2. A compulsory telephonic round guided by an automated response system. (No elimination)
    3. Telephonic interview with one of the guys from the HR. (Grading + Elimination)

The Candidate thus needs to clear all the above mentioned rounds in order to get selected for this particular post.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Who was your favorite teacher during your school time and why?   Answer Question
    • Which one do you think was better, your school life or your college life?   Answer Question
    • (If you are from a strictly technical background) Coming from a strictly technical profile, why aren't you applying for something more technical than this?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

First round was JAM followed by a face to face interview on technical stuff based on networking . Then a final hr round which is meant only for formality. Hr was totally sucking and doesn't listen to us while we speak they keep them selves busy with their work.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was worst, company has not provide facility for conducting interview at all. It was totally a waste of time. Simply HR were making candidates to wait whole day and at last they were like you can leave for the day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

i have attended interview conducted by genpact in my college.
    they have conducted three rounds firstly they started with jam and next telephonic round in which we need to talk with hr and later face to face round with hr.
    mainly they need good communications skills and fluency in english.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

first round was jam in which we can choose our own topic they will check voice and fluency and 2nd was voice test and 3rd was hr which was just an formality

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a Walk IN drive Conducted by Genpact in hyderabad
    1st Round : Personal Introduction